Navigation
Lea-may
Lea-may - Indulge yourself R500 treatment
Indulge yourself R500 treatment
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 818
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-17 08:01:04

Full Body Massage is an exciting and sensual massage. Before the Massage you may take a wonderful warm shower, after which you can relax on my comfortable massage bed.I will enter the room, disrobe being lightly clothed and proceed to Massage your body with great sensuality and affection using wonderful oil.This treatment includes ALL areas of the body being massaged and your ecstatic pleasure being the ultimate aim.

The Body2Body is an erotic Massage technique that originates from ancient India. The woman move naked like a snake over the body of the man and this was said to have a good influence on the health and the spirit of the man. Body2Body Massage is very complex, erotic and sensual---so be warned to experience the ultimate in sensual massage. This treatment includes ALL areas of the body being massaged and your ecstatic pleasure being the ultimate aim. You may touch me while both our bodies are affectionately massaged with wonderful oil to Ecstasy.

Please enquire about my

Grooming
Facials
Foot and hand treatments.

Lovies
LM
Lea-may
Lea-may - Re: Indulge yourself R500 treatment
Re: Indulge yourself R500 treatment
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 819
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-17 09:41:18

Bumping to top xxxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.