Navigation
Footlover69
Footlover69 - Do you take the chance
Do you take the chance
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-11 22:29:35

So I don't know how true this is but a friend of mine told me about this Ashley girl that likes to fuck without condoms and he got a little something from her. I mean really are there still people out there having un protected sex
Inquisitive1
Inquisitive1 - Re: Do you take the chance
Re: Do you take the chance
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 83
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-11 23:19:18

Guy rather don't name names if you have to, have the facts ready and be more specific. There's a few Ashley's in the trade and I don't think any of them will take kindly to this.

On the unprotected sex, yes it makes no sense that people are doing it. Owo is not much safer if you ask me, yet every second punter requests it - or so it seems from posts on the forum
Quey
Quey - Re: Do you take the chance
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-11 23:19:54

Hell to the no, not safe at all.
Inquisitive1
Inquisitive1 - Re: Do you take the chance
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 84
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-11 23:23:24

None of my friends know about my involvement in this world?
funlongfun
funlongfun - Re: Do you take the chance
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-12 00:38:53

Happen to me to don't know if it's the same Ashley but got to her place she looked so desant and she told me it was her first time doing fh and I thought she was so hot even let me put it in her ass I thought I was in heaven. Few days later my piss turned to fire had to go see a doctor found out later she's been in the industry for 10 years if it's the same girl. Look it's no one's fault but my own surly won't go without a condom again luckly it was n quick course of antibiotics it could been much whorse.
Ashley
Ashley - Re: Do you take the chance
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 282
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-12 00:59:05

On 2019-01-11 23:19:18 Inquisitive1 said:
Guy rather don't name names if you have to, have the facts ready and be more specific. There's a few Ashley's in the trade and I don't think any of them will take kindly to this.

On the unprotected sex, yes it makes no sense that people are doing it. Owo is not much safer if you ask me, yet every second punter requests it - or so it seems from posts on the forum

Footlover have two children with me, he is trying to destroy my reputation so that i don't have an income to look after my beautiful children. I have two jobs and supported him and my kids for more than two years because he is too lazy to work. I have been abused by him verbally, mentally and physically. He can't handle the fact that i decided NO MORE ABUSE! He has a couple of profiles on here and I bet some of the comments agreeing on this post is him talking to himself! I have a lot of regular clients that can confirm that i strictly do massages with a tantric hand relief. Shame poor pathetic man, I am terribly sorry that my personal issues landed on here, find his pathetic attempts quite entertaining. I'm getting a restraining order against him tomorrow morning first thing. You guys are awesome!!! Sweet dreams everyone xxx
Love Ashley
Durban guy 1980
Durban guy 1980 - Re: Do you take the chance
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 519
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-12 01:12:19

2 kids and you packing so much heat... damn you have a hot body ...
Sorry to hear about the domestic issue . Dont let it get to you as much as it is getting to him
Footlover69
Footlover69 - Re: Do you take the chance
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-12 01:14:56

Sorry I'm just trying to protect my kids this girl had anal sex today with a gentle men without a condom she hides them under the mattress she has been working ass a sex worker for 4 years and approximately 459 client and and continuesly have sex with men without a condom in dangering me and my children. I have warrend her numerous times and now I have to make a point about it. HIV is real people effected by it two clients today not one condom it's just crazy.
Ashley
Ashley - Re: Do you take the chance
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 283
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-12 01:20:23

On 2019-01-12 01:12:19 Durban guy 1980 said:
2 kids and you packing so much heat... damn you have a hot body ...
Sorry to hear about the domestic issue . Dont let it get to you as much as it is getting to him

Thank you Durban guy xxx
Footlover69
Footlover69 - Re: Do you take the chance
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-12 01:21:50

It's true I am bitter and this is not the place to air out dirty Landry but if I change on guys mind not to have un protected sex with her I've made a difference she might live a little longer. And she does FH and have been for the last 4 years.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.