Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - My first experience with Greek!
My first experience with Greek!
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2018-12-01 23:17:52

Hi all

I thought I'd share with you my very first time I tried Greek. So back when I was still a zol smoking hippie and my ex and I rented a small little apartment, our sex life was just great. I always had a thing for Greek but with my ex not allowing me entrance through the back door, I was never able to try it until one day she finally said yes( after much begging and convincing ). There was just one problem, we had no lube with us so I told her I'll quickly go get some lube. With me being in such a rush and so excited , I quickly went to the kitchen to grab a generous amount of margarine, yes margarine, and smeared it all over her tight gorgeous butt hole and my rock hard cock (without her knowing i used the margarine, she thought it was just normal lube LOL!! ). She never enjoyed it as much as I did but the very next morning she asked me with a big grin on her face " Babe, why's there margarine on our sheets". I simply replied whilst smoking my blunt " I had no lube and this was all I could find". To cut the story short, she never allowed me entrance into the back door after that.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.