Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Always bad?
Always bad?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-28 21:35:24

I made an appointment with a lady in Centurion.
She gave me the street address, and it sounded familiar, but i could not quite place it.
So i put it in my GPS, and drive through. When I got to the gate, i recognized the house/venue. Long ago - like roughly two years ago, i went to the same address. Just as i was about to go in, another punter went in before me (even though i had a confirmed booking).
I was quite upset at the time. But hugely relieved when a little while later i read in the girl's reviews, that she(they) were scammers...

But back to my original story. So on arrival, i phoned the girl to ask her to open the gate, but feeling very nervous. Then she took slightly too long to open the gate (dont you also hate when girls take forever to open the gate - and you are exposing yourself to everyone passing by?).
So when she then took too long to open. I decided to let it go and drove off.

My question: was it wrong of me to assume that this is a scammer - simply because she works from a house that used to have scammers (like 2 years ago?).
Horneyindian
Horneyindian - Re: Always bad?
Re: Always bad?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-28 22:16:24

Nope. Good you drove away. But why didnt you see the reviews before going all the way?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Always bad?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-29 13:57:17

It was a different girl - the girl is new without reviews.
tony b bop
tony b bop - Re: Always bad?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 80
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-30 10:14:38

No, you weren't wrong.

It's the same with the ladies who visit.

The first priority is safety, then comes decency and good manners.

The human gut is a phenomenal thing, typically far more helpful than the brain and the heart, listen to it always.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.