Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Interest Rates are Up, Dicks will be Down
Interest Rates are Up, Dicks will be Down
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-22 21:15:48

In light of the increase in interest rates, and tougher economic times ahead, I will not be anywhere near Black Friday frenzy tomorrow. I have also been thinking of cutting by 50% my punting time from an average of once every week to only twice. My punting ceiling is also coming down by 20% to the range of R750 - R850/hour at a time. I am practising some techniques of playing with myself. Any other tricks that punters can share? What are other strategies punters are using during these tough economic times? I've heard that there are gels that one can use to keep the dick up for a long time. Does anyone know if there are gells that kill the appetite, and keep the dick down for a long period of time?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Interest Rates are Up, Dicks will be Down
Re: Interest Rates are Up, Dicks will be Down
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-22 22:14:52

On 2018-11-22 21:15:48 Menelus said:
In light of the increase in interest rates, and tougher economic times ahead, I will not be anywhere near Black Friday frenzy tomorrow. I have also been thinking of cutting by 50% my punting time from an average of once every week to only twice. My punting ceiling is also coming down by 20% to the range of R750 - R850/hour at a time. I am practising some techniques of playing with myself. Any other tricks that punters can share? What are other strategies punters are using during these tough economic times? I've heard that there are gels that one can use to keep the dick up for a long time. Does anyone know if there are gells that kill the appetite, and keep the dick down for a long period of time?

kikikikikiki

this is something we cannot run from

but i think your strategy will work though
Burfi
Burfi - Re: Interest Rates are Up, Dicks will be Down
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 720
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-22 22:55:33

Boss, you are in luck. The Christmas 2018 edition of the updated SSS manual will be launched shortly.
Even comes with a nifty 2019 calendar with unique illustrated technique for each month. Chapter 3 deals with gels since you asked.

Place your orders now directly with Chmoks and Minime. PM them directly. Dont worry, they wont think you are Ted Bundy.

Andy9669
Andy9669 - Re: Interest Rates are Up, Dicks will be Down
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 887
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-22 23:33:13

Sir Menelus
Marriage is the perfect technique to kill the appetite. The bigger the ring, the smaller the gratification...
Zerocool09
Zerocool09 - Re: Interest Rates are Up, Dicks will be Down
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 728
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-23 05:53:58

Its predicted to go up with 1 full % in total om 2019...

How about you trying your left hand if your clever hand is your right hand for a new technique

The reserve bank waited to long to put rates up, its way over due
zeebom
zeebom - Re: Interest Rates are Up, Dicks will be Down
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 53
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-23 08:19:32

keep the dick down for a long period of time?

Cut down your protein intake....and fast...dont eqt lots of sugar or drink sugar drinks...the weaker you are the less Randy you will be...

Blades
Blades - Re: Interest Rates are Up, Dicks will be Down
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 138
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-23 08:20:49

I am practising some techniques of playing with myself. Any other tricks that punters can share?

Paint your fingernails red, sit on your hand untill it goes dead, then give yourself a handjob.

Will look and feel as if someone else is jerking you off...
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-23 08:26:35

Or wank in a public area, like a bus or a public swimming pool, it always brings on a reaction or two!
Blades
Blades - Re: Interest Rates are Up, Dicks will be Down
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 140
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-23 08:40:07
Edited: 2018-11-23 08:41:00

I read an article in September that some street walkers charge as little as R5 for a session in certain areas.

It is not a money saving trick I would advise due to all the risks that goes with engaging in relations with street meat, but I do suppose some people may jump at such a bargain...
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-23 11:06:49

On 2018-11-23 08:20:49 Blades said:
On 2018-11-22 21:15:48 Menelus said: I am practising some techniques of playing with myself. Any other tricks that punters can share?

Paint your fingernails red, sit on your hand untill it goes dead, then give yourself a handjob.

Will look and feel as if someone else is jerking you off...

@Blades what a classic! Think I will rather have sex with the wife! Lol!

Difficult times ahead! Will have to cut punting budget, depending on what the SP charges!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.