Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Enjoying the sunset...
Enjoying the sunset...
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-11-21 14:25:07

A lazy afternoon. A secluded bench on top of the mountain. The sun sparkles and dances off the water as it slowly edges towards the water. The smoke trickles out of my mouth into yours. Our lips barely touching as we feel the calm wash over us. The closeness almost unbearable as we savor the moment. My hand touches your neck. Gently touching....slowly moving down....caressing....seeking.....teasing....until.....
in69
in69 - Re: Enjoying the sunset...
Re: Enjoying the sunset...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1838
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-21 15:14:50

You feel a burning sensation accross your left cheek.. You realize it was your wife waking you up for work as you overslept.. Sadly the dream was abruptly ended...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Enjoying the sunset...
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-11-21 17:33:22

Ouch! I was hoping for more fantasy than reality...
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Enjoying the sunset...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5955
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-22 05:50:33

You could always relive your fantasy and watch the sun cum up ove the ocean and i will fill in the blanks ;)
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Enjoying the sunset...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5956
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-22 05:51:13

On 2018-11-21 15:14:50 in69 said:
You feel a burning sensation accross your left cheek.. You realize it was your wife waking you up for work as you overslept.. Sadly the dream was abruptly ended...

Shame on you yet again lol

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.