Navigation
Amy
Amy - Request for review???
Request for review???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-20 11:17:37

Hello .... my name is Amy and I'm new on esa..

Not sure how everything works abd how i am able to get rated by punters !!!
SilverWolf
SilverWolf - Re: Request for review???
Re: Request for review???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 237
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-20 12:26:33

Hello Amy, and welcome! :)

Reviews and ratings are only really going to come with time... however, there are some things you can do to ensure that you are noticed and therefore reviewed when booked by ESA punters:

1. Stay active on the forums, interact with the punters, advertise yourself a little, but most importantly just be present and pleasant.

2. Add a little more detail to your profile description. Maybe a hint at your services and offerings. Entice punters to you... curiosity not only killed the cat, but also lead the punter to it. ;)

3. Finally, and most importantly... give fantastic service. I guarantee you that if you are friendly, sensual and have the punter at heart, the reviews will flow. (The good ones, of course).

It's better to be patient and follow the steps above so that your reviews are genuine and well deserved (trust me, the good punters will know) than to rush things and end up with a bad review which could tarnish you indefinitely...

There are tons of amazing punters and girls on the forum, so start there and the mountain will come to Mogammad.

xxx
Simone
Simone - Re: Request for review???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 168
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-20 12:30:32

hot new pics btw. you look stunning. im cheering for u. all the best to u.
Ash @ Kings Cove
Ash @ Kings Cove - Re: Request for review???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 34
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-20 14:24:37

Welcome girl to the purple world. Just have fun and enjoy it!
Davistarr
Davistarr - Re: Request for review???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 204
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-20 14:52:44

Keep them happy within limits,if they ain't scared to share their views,have them review u

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.