Navigation
iwantmore
iwantmore - RFP needed
RFP needed
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-16 10:32:20

Need someone to join me in somewhere in south-East Asia no visa required.
Included travel business class to and from my destination. Three branded, mutually agreed to, cocktail dresses and accessories are included. Will reside in my apartment for the duration. My terms of reference are:
(1) 14-day duration (travel incl.)
(2) must have profound control of the Queens English as 3 VIP social events are included.
(3) BMI must be < 18% this is non-negotiable and will mutually agree to a methodology of verification.
(4) Must be prepared to disclose passport number in order to finalise travel arrangements, targetted departure date December 6.
(5) Provide me with your rates for the 14-day duration and currency preference.
(6) In Box me please, as general replies will be ignored.

This will be sooooo much fun.

Kayla
Kayla - Re: RFP needed
Re: RFP needed
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 65
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-16 11:39:46

Inbox me love or app my number.
zeebom
zeebom - Re: RFP needed
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 49
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-16 11:45:51

DAMNNNNN.........
iwantmore
iwantmore - Re: RFP needed
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-16 12:46:12

Oh my gosh thank you so much for all the responses so far! May I ask though that when you declare your willingness to travel that you do have a valid passport as it is not my obligation to facilitate that process and pretty please ensure that you comply with the requirement designated as (3) in the original RFP.
iwantmore
iwantmore - Re: RFP needed
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-19 09:29:07

WOW to all the gorgeous service providers that have responded thank you so much. Based on the number of responses it will take some time to individually respond thus the general notification. I will pm those that have reached the short-list by Friday to confirm interviews and finalise the successful candidate by Friday evening to allow time to conclude final arrangements.
jtrdbn
jtrdbn - Re: RFP needed
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 294
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-19 21:16:09

Eish if only my BMI was less than 18 hahaha

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.