Navigation
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass - BRAND NEW VIDEOS!!! & PHONESEX!!*patting myself on the sholder* *feeling fre
BRAND NEW VIDEOS!!! & PHONESEX!!*patting myself on the sholder* *feeling fre
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 372
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-11 09:53:58

I have 5 BRAND NEW (SERIOUSLY JUST MADE) VIDEOS!!! ALL for ONLY R200!!

a Set not to be missed! Strating with a slow strip tease, followed by some 4play( both bj and fingering, touching, kissing ) that leads to not wanting, but needing more! A view from ALL angels (missionary, doggy style (with a few smacks that releases the sound of pleasure that folloWs ,leaving marks of enjoyment on my perfectly formed ass), reverse cowgirl ...ending the session of with COF!!

*patting myself on the sholder* *feeling freshly fucked* *wanting more*

LOTS OF MOUNING! TEASING! AND CLOSE UPS!!!

ADD R50 AND GET A PHONESEX SESSION INCLUDED!!

GARENTEE THE BEST! IF NOT SATISFIED ILL GIVE YOU R200/R250 DISCOUNT ON YOUR NEXT BOOKING!!

Love
Sexy ass
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass - Re: BRAND NEW VIDEOS!!! & PHONESEX!!*patting myself on the sholder* *feeling
Re: BRAND NEW VIDEOS!!! & PHONESEX!!*patting myself on the sholder* *feeling
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 380
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-11 19:10:21

Ps whencontacting me please specify that it is for this special. As i have a few other Sexting specials running. Love sexy ass

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.