Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - How hard is it...
How hard is it...
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-07 09:10:18

How hard is it to be a photographer for the ladies on esa? I am thinking i would do it for free to get some experiance.
Anybody keen?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: How hard is it...
Re: How hard is it...
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-07 09:38:44

?
shoeguy
shoeguy - Re: How hard is it...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 333
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-07 09:38:48

I too feel that I chose the wrong profession. Imagine shooting for Belle, Maska, HOE, Aurora, Lexus, Ms Paige etc. I'd have a boner all day
Carmen
Carmen - Re: How hard is it...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 132
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-07 12:44:18

I would say Hard in the beginning .......but too much of anything does have a certain after effect .....
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: How hard is it...
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-07 14:18:31

Stephen001, good question

I am a semi-professional photographer and have done my fair share of boudoir / erotic photos (hence the name "Eye See You" is a play on words for another part time job), so I have a bit of experience in this arena.

I would tread very carefully posing that question here, the photographers who shoot for ESA would not take kindly to someone offering to take photographs for free. You are after all taking their livelihood away from them. I have had a number of photos stolen or used in publications and I know how it feels to lose income from that. Also, the forum is a quagmire of insults and slanders if you get onto the wrong side of someone, so as a word of caution, tread very lightly.

back to your question, it is not as easy or as stimulating as it seems.
Imagine that you have to take a photo of an apple. Now try and photograph the apple in 6 different ways, to fit the requirement for the ESA profile.
Now imagine trying to do that with 5 different apples a day, five days a week. Now imagine that all the apples can talk and want to act as their own creative director. Sometimes you have apples on the side giving photography advice from the side as well!

If you seriously want to start taking photographs of ladies - I suggest making contact with one or two of them privately and see if you could trade photo time for prints, known as TFCD or TFP. You might get lucky
If you look on Facebook you can find some models starting out who are prepared to work for "experience" in exchange for photos for their portfolio.

I hope this helps.
P.S. no offence intended to apples or ladies on this site by my example....
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: How hard is it...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2624
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-07 14:28:45

Totally agree with Eye see You. A very good analogy....apples. Guys think it's all glamour and it isn't. How many newbies haven't come to work at ESA and just don't cut it?
The minute you say 'for free', my guard goes up automatically. Nothing is for free. Wgs also have to guard that our pics get circulated on the wrong platforms. That is the thing that I worry about most. We know that ESA isn't gonna use our pics anywhere without our permission. The 3 major sex-for-sales sites have am established rep. A freebie photographer? I'd be a bit concerned.
Blades
Blades - Re: How hard is it...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 103
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-07 15:40:52

Personally I would be a horrible photographer. Not even the best cameras would overcome my camera shake.

And the whole idea of looking but not touching...nah...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.