Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Threesome/doubles experts your opinions pls
Threesome/doubles experts your opinions pls
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-10-23 18:03:05

So to those with some experience, pls give me your opinion

1. Is 60 mins really enough for a double booking?
2. Would you do a double where only one of the ladies "go all the way"?
3. What is the biggest mistake to avoid in a double/threesome booking?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Threesome/doubles experts your opinions pls
Re: Threesome/doubles experts your opinions pls
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-10-23 18:23:19

Not an expert in them, but did do a few back in the day when I punted regularly.

1 - Perhaps try a 60 minute booking initially, and if it goes well consider more. I prefer 2 hours, but I prefer my one-on-one sessions 2 hours as well so I can get at least two shots off.

2a - I did that once, but it loses something. I think if the two ladies give a proper bi-performance it could be OK, but they really need to sell it.

2b - Remember also if you switch between ladies, you normally change condoms as well (if you don't, you might need to reconsider the ladies involved?). So factor that in, and only going to town on one might be logistically better?

3a - thinking you have to give them equal attention. Sometimes you just can't. Sometimes the one will have nicer boobs to play with, or one will have a sexier ass.

3b - expecting the ladies to go to town on each other. Some of them are pure FMF, other offer MFF with some interaction, while others give full lesbian style encounters where you "are allowed to join". So make sure what you want and if they offer the experience you expect :)

Those are my 2 cents. I would love to one day do another threesome, but I will be very selective with the ladies and what they provide.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-10-23 18:55:28

Thanks for the input!!
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Threesome/doubles experts your opinions pls
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5512
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-23 19:10:21

Not an expert on 3somes .. only done a couple of them ... if the ladies are not into each other it could spoil the atmosphere and expectations you had !!!

If they are really into each other ... definitely book 2 hours .. such experiences only come along once in a blue moon !!!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-10-23 19:28:01

If they are really into each other ... definitely book 2 hours .. such experiences only come along once in a blue moon !!! [/QUOTE]

Been wondering about that...if it works but you only booked 60mins...that's gonna really suck
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-10-23 20:42:41

None of the ladies have any comments on this?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.