Lacey
Lacey - Attention to detail
Attention to detail
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 241
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-18 16:33:56

Hello handsome gents.

Im not bitching. Just some advice. Before calling us ladies read our profiles. Its going to save you and I alot of time, especially if you are not able to talk for long on the phone.

I have alot of new gents asking my working hours yet its right under my number.

Hope this helps a bit.
Kisses xxx
jjsoap
jjsoap - Re: Attention to detail
Re: Attention to detail
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1577
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-18 17:08:08

Reading and understanding what is been read are skills that are disappearing like mist before the sun
Lacey
Lacey - Re: Attention to detail
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 242
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-18 18:17:10

@jjsoap my darling I couldn't agree with you more. Im starting to sound like a automatic voicemail
in69
in69 - Re: Attention to detail
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1607
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-18 21:24:48

Oh send a Pm to get further details.. LoL
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Attention to detail
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5430
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-19 06:38:20

Lol Lacey onces the guys see tits and ass the rest is history only a minority actually read the profile ;)
ethanh
ethanh - Re: Attention to detail
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 490
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-19 06:42:02

I always ask working hours, because a lot of ladies do not stick to what's on their profiles. Just helps to plan better.

Some work more then what's advertised, some less ( they have other stuff to do too).

Lacey
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 243
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-19 07:06:04

@arwhen lol yeah i know haha tits & ass
J_69
J_69 - Re: Attention to detail
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 449
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-19 08:01:48

Lacey, you'll be surprised how many WGs update their profile pics frequently but not their actual profiles or services offered. I, for one, if I call u then it means I liked what I saw and read, but I would then still ask u to confirm your services with me.

Arwhen - u know that tits and ass have sum mystical powers: it can instantly make logic, intelligence, etc disappear
Lacey
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 244
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-19 08:09:50

@j_69 i understand that hun. Im not taking about the services offered im talking about the hours I work. 2am im fast asleep and definitely not working but had a text this morning asking if I was available #facepalm
But I understand that you loose all sense of evil when looking at our pics. Im just trying to get a point across. Xxx
Blades
Blades - Re: Attention to detail
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 88
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-19 08:21:53

I read the details, but after calling the 5th or 6th number because you don't get answers, you start forgetting what is on who's profile.

And yes, sometimes info on the site is outdated/incorrect.

Once booked a BBW who's profile stated she offers greek. Didn't book a greek session, but after our session I mentioned that my next booking with her may include greek. She then went on a 15 minute rant and rave session about the dangers and medical implications of greek and how other WG's she knows are having serious medical issues. I showed her her profile and she went pale. Still, her profile went unchanged for almost 2 months. A while later her profile again stated greek is on offer. Called her and yes, she offered greek. Confusing...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.