Lynx - Angel Next Door
Lynx - Angel Next Door - Most Memorable Bookings
Most Memorable Bookings
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 32
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-17 17:32:01

Hello Purple Landers!

I have been asked many times to divulge some juicy details about my experiences as a working girl.
Certainly my average day is most entertaining - sometimes crazy, often funny,but always eventful!

I grew curious about vice versa, so question:

What is the most memorable booking you've had?

Fellow ladies please share your experiences too!

Xx

Lynx

BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Most Memorable Bookings
Re: Most Memorable Bookings
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5464
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-17 17:47:02
Edited: 2018-10-17 18:24:27

Flip Lynx .. where do I start .. had a lot of them ;)

Here is one of my most memorable ones !!!

I had my eyes on this one lady .. she just started in the industry and looked like the marriage type of lady ... gorgeous, awesome personality and very well dressed. Thought she was out of my league but took the plunge and visited her.

When she walk though the door my legs started to shake and I try to talk .. she had the most beautiful smile and face. Her body was to die for .. everything just perfect !!!

She walk up to me .. gave me a soft kiss and hug and said "So you are the naughty Boobs that everyone is talking about". I decided to go in for the kill and said "only a little bit naughty" .. she grap my between the legs and said "the prove is then in the pudding" !!!

The ice were broken .. she started to kiss me and it turned passionately very quickly .. our hands wandering overs each bodies .. taking each others clothes off very quickly and I started to play with her wetness .. omw .. she was soaking wet already .. I started to stroke her wetness .. slowly went deeper inside her with my fingers .. finding the right spot and she started to squirt ... over my hand and down my leg .. she was quivering with lust .. at that moment in time I thought that I were about to explode !!!

She then went down on me and took me in her mouth .. slow in the beginning .. made love to my member like nobody did it before .. I stop her a couple of times .. I didn't want to cum yet !!! I returned the favour .. she tasted so good .. I couldn't stop ... she came again and I didn't stop .. she didn't want me to stop either !!!

We had the most passionately love making that I haven't had in years with someone .. it was slow and soft at times .. sometimes it was wild .. nearly PSE wild !!!

We became very good friends and I visited her more than I can remember !!!

Think I made the best pudding that day .. lol !!!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Most Memorable Bookings
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-10-17 17:53:28

My time with you was mind blowing thats for sure....even saying the best so far will be accurate
ilovemywoozle
ilovemywoozle - Re: Most Memorable Bookings
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 370
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-17 18:12:46

On 2018-10-17 17:32:01 Lynx - Angel Next Door said:
Hello Purple Landers!

I have been asked many times to divulge some juicy details about my experiences as a working girl.
Certainly my average day is most entertaining - sometimes crazy, often funny,but always eventful!

I grew curious about vice versa, so question:

What is the most memorable booking you've had?

Fellow ladies please share your experiences too!

Xx

Lynx
So Lynx, get the ball rolling with a story of your own.

Lynx - Angel Next Door
Lynx - Angel Next Door - Re: Most Memorable Bookings
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 33
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-17 18:39:49

Wow Boobs that sounds just like the perfect time anybody can wish for! I'm sure it got even better in the bookings that followed.

Thank you for the flattery Mr Spark! I started this thread because of our conversation from yesterday

BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Most Memorable Bookings
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5465
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-17 18:50:43

On 2018-10-17 18:39:49 Lynx - Angel Next Door said:
Wow Boobs that sounds just like the perfect time anybody can wish for! I'm sure it got even better in the bookings that followed.

It did for sure Lynx .. luckily she left the industry .. I would have been bankrupt by now .. lol !!!

She was a passionate lover but also a good friend .. still love her to bits !!!
FMS
FMS - Re: Most Memorable Bookings
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 571
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-17 19:00:20

Was in a hotel in sandton and really having a wonderful time.

Then there was knocking on the door. Actually more like pounding on the door. Thoughts like cops...pimp...boyfriend went through my mind

I shat myself.

After getting dressed I left....and as I was leaving the maintenance guy asked if he could go and fix something in the room.

A punt I will never forget.
jjsoap
jjsoap - Re: Most Memorable Bookings
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1565
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-17 19:15:59

Woman's day 2017, gorgeous looking lady, stunning personality, and with superb sensual skills. For 1.5hrs she made me belief, I was the "one and only, king of her castle.

Always wanted to go back, but scared that I would spoil that "perfect session" we had. She is no longer active in the industry.
ilovemywoozle
ilovemywoozle - Re: Most Memorable Bookings
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 371
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-17 19:51:33

I entered the room,,,,,,,,,,an angel greeted me. Wow, absolutely stunning.
We headed for the bed, ......... got the foreplay out of the way and I went into her...missionary.
Within seconds she was screaming.....WOW I didn't know I was that good and she was a screamer to boot. Heaven!
BUT...THEN something caught my peripheral vision I withdrew and spun round......... the neighbours' little dog had got in the window and had her by the foot
Fortunately we both saw the funny side , so I wsn't the stud I thought I was.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Most Memorable Bookings
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-10-17 20:17:17

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.