Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Rates on profiles
Rates on profiles
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-10-17 08:58:51

I'm sure this has been asked before and I'm sure there is some good reason why not.
But I wish the profiles had a rates section. I just hate having to call to find out the rates the ladies are charging, especially if the rates are not in my punting budget, then I feel like a real arse ending the call with some arbitrary excuse like "Thanks I'll call you sometime" when I know full well I won't call back. And I've wasted the ladies and my time.

Would prefer to check the profile, like what I see and rates are in my budget and then only phone for availability.

Okay, grumpy Wednesday rant over :-)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Rates on profiles
Re: Rates on profiles
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-10-17 09:42:31

On 2018-10-17 08:58:51 Quasimodo said:
I'm sure this has been asked before and I'm sure there is some good reason why not.
But I wish the profiles had a rates section. I just hate having to call to find out the rates the ladies are charging, especially if the rates are not in my punting budget, then I feel like a real arse ending the call with some arbitrary excuse like "Thanks I'll call you sometime" when I know full well I won't call back. And I've wasted the ladies and my time.

Would prefer to check the profile, like what I see and rates are in my budget and then only phone for availability.

Okay, grumpy Wednesday rant over :-)

i understand ... i try to PM asking 4 rates be4 i call but sometimes i do not get a response ... so end up calling
some ladies do share rates via forum but not all do that

Ziske
Ziske - Re: Rates on profiles
Re: Rates on profiles
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2443
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-17 10:13:33

Remember there are probably some ladies who don't have a fixed rate. It will frustrate ladies to contact ESA constantly to correct rates on profile

Best is to contact the ladies via a phone call, pm, sms, whatsapp or email

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.