Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Pricing just right
Pricing just right
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-09-19 10:12:14

Hello fellow punters. I have a question for punters but ladies please feel free.

Now i have searched threads and also been reading as they came with regards to price. I have also read that some ladies are as low as 150 or 200. May nit be on this site. I have also been to a few ladies on this site and others. So i think I have earned my pussy badge at least the bronze one.

So my question is whats the average you guys expect to pay today. And given that fuel will touch 18 rand a litre by december how will it affect your punts?

Will you opt ti reduce your monthly or weekly visits. Or will you go with the cheaper 200 punts.

If you have regulars do you get reduced prices eventually ? How long on average did it take to get to your special price ?

Ladies please feel free to give your input as well.
jjsoap
jjsoap - Re: Pricing just right
Re: Pricing just right
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1409
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-19 10:33:33

I will never pay less than R800 for massage or R1000 for FH, no matter the asking price
Madison Bbw
Madison Bbw - Re: Pricing just right
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 144
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-19 10:42:55

Hey you!

This has definately been on my mind for a while. Sure I need money but understand that punters are also experiencing a tight budget.

Especially my clients that far to meet with me are reluctant to tip etc.

Regarding regulat prices and special for regulars, I offer monthly packages where if you pay once a month you get discount and get to basically pay in advance for your massages and get discount for doing so.

I am dropping my prices drastically to accomodate punters in these tough times as well.

Burfi
Burfi - Re: Pricing just right
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 388
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-19 10:46:19

LMAO @R150 punts, lol. Boss, a street corner crackhead will maybe charge you that.

Average price range in Pretoria and Joburg: R600 to R1500 (with outliers at R500 and up to R5000) per hour

Average price range in Cape Town R1000 to R4000 (with outliers at R800 and up to R7000) per hour.
Nicky
Nicky - Re: Pricing just right
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 327
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-19 10:51:05

Let's all pray something good happens before it gets to that.

Madison bbw, how does the monthly packages work for you? This sure will help getting the bills paid month end but is there client that are interested in this option?
Burfi
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 389
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-19 10:54:13

Every lady, no matter her looks and shape and age has the right to charge whatever she wants. Even if she looks like Shrek, it's her right if she wants to charge R10000 an hour.

If, as a punter, you are feeling the pinch, it's pointless moaning about ladies' prices. Better stop punting or invest in the 2018 edition of the SSS manual.

But there are still definitely beautiful ladies, providing excellent service and they realy undervalue themselves by charging low rates. And as per my Cape town (again this year as like last year) experience, there are some dodgy, ugly crackheads who wanna charge you R1500 per hour. But the punters down there are willing to pay higher prices on average becoz they have money.
YourChunkyFunkiness
YourChunkyFunkiness - Re: Pricing just right
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 466
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-19 10:55:23

I'm comfortable with anything up to R 1000 for a massage and R 1500 for anything else.

If its out of my budget I move on and don't fuss about it.
Burfi
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 390
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-19 10:56:13

This is not the oldest profession for nothin. A man will go without food but will find the money to spend on punani
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: Pricing just right
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 49
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-19 11:01:35

Dont think I want those for 200 also. I may be wrong, but as Burfi said it mostly will be the once on street corners and thats not for me because higinic comes first.
For mesage I dont know because that botter me not realy. So for full house thing average R600 to R800 depends on what is offered and mostly will pay R900 if I think it will be worthit.
Know there are sho charge more and maybe I will oneday visit them because some of them sounds worth vissiting and just look amazing. But till then I must stay in my budget put away for punting.
For my regular that still ask me the same amount ehen I start wisiting her 2 years back, I will give her more than she ask because shes worth it.
Lana @ The Doll House
Lana @ The Doll House - Re: Pricing just right
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-19 11:06:05

But this girl's who are charging less prices their killing the business, and clients get used to the less price and when we charge them R800 half hour and R2000 an hour they say its expensive

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.