Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Age vs Rates
Age vs Rates
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-09-27 20:37:13

I noticed a rather anomalous relationship recently. In the world of business, ones income generally increases with age due to factors such as experience and competence. However, in the sex industry, this does not apply. I called a 22 year old lady from Garsfontein who recently appeared on ESA who quoted a rate of R2000 per hour. I also called some young ladies from Erasmuskloof who also indicated rates of around R1500. This compares with some of the top experienced ladies who charge between R700 and R800 an hour. How does this work? If these young ladies are charging such high rates, what happens in future? Do they gradually increase their rates in line with CPI or do they decrease it as they get older. Just found this interesting.
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Age vs Rates
Re: Age vs Rates
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5277
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-27 20:41:36
Edited: 2018-09-27 20:48:01

They charge that prices because some punters pay that prices !!!

Don't think it will last long before business will take a nose dive.. the younger generation normally only live from day to day and don't actually care about future business !!!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Age vs Rates
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-09-27 20:58:01

U r 100% right Mr Boobs!!!!!!
YourChunkyFunkiness
YourChunkyFunkiness - Re: Age vs Rates
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 483
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-27 21:06:00

On 2018-09-27 20:41:36 BOOBS53 said:

Very true. Young Newbies tend to Charge the most exorbitant prices because they have that 'virgin' appeal. A lot of guys are willing to fork out ridiculous amounts of money for that 'virgin'-like experience.

To each his own.

One woman's rates were R1500 for a massage. FH was double..
jjsoap
jjsoap - Re: Age vs Rates
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1475
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-27 21:13:47

There is no relationship between age and rate charge.

There is a huge demand by "sugar daddies" for the younger ladies, therefor the high prices. Once they have lost that "shine", price will get inline with avarage fir the area the are working in.

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-09-27 21:18:26

On 2018-09-27 21:13:47 jjsoap said:
There is no relationship between age and rate charge.

There is a huge demand by "sugar daddies" for the younger ladies, therefor the high prices. Once they have lost that "shine", price will get inline with avarage fir the area the are working in.

ya i think u r ryt. anyway i do not bother with such coz in these tough times its not ideal.

and the other thing is those high rates might not mean good service ...

just imagine R1500 just becoz u r young but come to providing service, not so good ...

i myt be wrong ...
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Age vs Rates
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 774
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-27 21:39:45

I think it's because we're comparing the wrong things. Cars are probably more comparable in this instance.

Before I get slandered and banned for my explanation,vlet me first assure you that I'm sapiosexual meaning looks don't mean anything to me and I personally punt for a more gfe experience. If rather bonk someone physically unattractive to the masses that wants to bonk me than a supermodel that just lays there and expects me to be happy because they're hot.

So back to the cars. A brand new shiny car with no mileage fetches the highest price. I one year old low mileage fetches a good price. The same car will not get a very good price when it's 20 years old with faded paint, some rust and maybe some accident damage over the time and high mileage.

This is probably true for the majority of clients and that majority probably doesn't even participate on ESA forums so don't think of it from our perspective of the experience and services tops age and looks. We're not the market. We go for the good service and value punts.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-09-27 22:07:47

Need4Passion's point about the majority of punters not being on ESA seems accurate.
Some girls here who are noted as "young and hot" and who charge these rates seem to be fully booked but you dont find the same number equivalent of reviews. Its only when an ESA member does a review do we get the real outcome.

So yeah i guess there are others out there paying these exorbitant rates.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-09-28 08:56:14

On 2018-09-27 20:41:36 BOOBS53 said:

Don't think it will last long before business will take a nose dive.. the younger generation normally only live from day to day and don't actually care about future business !!!

Totally agree ... the market will eventually dictate their rates.
Burfi
Burfi - Re: Age vs Rates
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 438
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-28 10:24:16

On 2018-09-28 08:56:14 Jetfuel123 said:
On 2018-09-27 20:41:36 BOOBS53 said: They charge that prices because some punters pay that prices !!!

Totally agree ... the market will eventually dictate their rates.

Lol @ the expectation that "the market" will dictate rates.
This industry is unlike any other, and there is no real logic to it. Thats why you get such varying and disparate price ranges for ladies of all ages, shapes, sizes and color.

I agree that there is no relationship between age and rates charged. Similarly there is no relationship between price and quality of service rendered in this sex for sale industry.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.