Tiankruger69
Tiankruger69 - Dollhouse
Dollhouse
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-25 16:32:54

Good day guys.
Just want to do a check with some of you guys that has been to the dollhouse in centurion.
The ladies advertised looks very hot, want to make my way over there but have read that it is a little dodgy.Were they talking about another place, are they good and safe and clean ?

I have been to queen of hearts(Very nice and clean and proffesional) but they do not offer FH. Or is it just those ladies I have visited that do not offer FH?

Thanx in advance
Simone @ The Doll House
Simone @ The Doll House - Re: Dollhouse
Re: Dollhouse
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 94
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-25 16:52:42

hi, love.
im not a guy and not at liberty to advise but I would like to find out where did you hear that it's dodgy?
I've only worked here for two months and I can vouch for the fact that our lady Syren keeps a clean house, makes sure that the ladies as we'll as the gentleman that comes here are well taken care of.
please don't harm us by believing whatever it is u heard. instead come find out for yourself and be the judge and jurer.
jjsoap
jjsoap - Re: Dollhouse
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1450
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-25 17:14:13

On 2018-09-25 16:32:54 Tiankruger69 said:
Good day guys.
Just want to do a check with some of you guys that has been to the dollhouse in centurion.
The ladies advertised looks very hot, want to make my way over there but have read that it is a little dodgy.Were they talking about another place, are they good and safe and clean ?

I have been to queen of hearts(Very nice and clean and proffesional) but they do not offer FH. Or is it just those ladies I have visited that do not offer FH?

Thanx in advance

There is absolutely no truth in what you have heard about the Doll House.

It is clean,and safe the ladies are super hot. I have been to The Doll House on many occasions, you will not be sorry.
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Dollhouse
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5256
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-25 17:15:06

I can also vouch for Syren and her Dolls. Nothing dodgy about the Dollhouse venue !!!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Dollhouse
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-09-25 17:44:37

The Doll House is one of the best venues in Pretoria. There principles are based on mutual respect. The more respect you show towards Syren and her Dolls, the better your experience will be.

As a matter of fact, it is the only venue that I am aware of where you will always be welcome irrespective as to who you visit (color or creed).

There are also no jealousy between the ladies, they will treat you with the upmost respect, and welcome you back with open arms.

If Only
If Only - Re: Dollhouse
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2666
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-25 18:00:59

@Tiankruger69

Rest assured Sir, at The Dolls House run by Lady Syren, you will only find a well kept and clean venue with safe and secure parking and ladies that will leave you short of words and breath! Whenever you wish to make an appointment with a particular lady, best is to communicate your expectations beforehand. The latter I would say is applicable in general regardless of venue.

Don1234
Don1234 - Re: Dollhouse
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 245
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-25 18:10:09

@tiamkruger, the dollhouse is an "A" grade establishment. The venue is upmarket and so are the girls. You should give it a try for yourself.
Nicky
Nicky - Re: Dollhouse
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 339
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-25 18:43:42

Tiankruger69, i can also assure you that there's nothing dodgy about the doll house in centurion, neither previously in waterkloof.

Every reply here is just as it is, from safety to feeling welcome right down to the ladies not being jealous.

Don't always believe what you hear, there's a lot of competition and people will say anything to hurt others.

Also dont judge the venue from the street where you cant see anything from. Its a long driveway and the house is behind trees which is open and visible once you drive in.
Melina - The Edging Expert
Melina - The Edging Expert - Re: Dollhouse
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1438
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-25 21:42:57
Edited: 2018-09-25 21:45:30

Ive done done a booking or 2 at this venue and there is absolutely nothing dodgy about the place is Private clean safe and upmarket. Oh and the Cappuccino is to die for :)

You can't go wrong with visiting Syren and her stunning Dolls.

Im sure many punters can agree with me on this

RaspyConfide
RaspyConfide - Re: Dollhouse
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-25 23:09:44

The Doll House is amazing. Girls make you feel relaxed clean with loads of fun and yes the girls are insatiable

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.