Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - What has been your highest tip from a client?
What has been your highest tip from a client?
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-09-16 22:58:37

I am quite curious about the tipping habits of punters. I'd like to know from ladies if most clients, except regulars, are generous? What has been the largest tip amount received from a punter? (I tried to check if this topic was covered before by searching the forum. I couldn't find anything). I'm sure, the most important thing for many ladies would be to have gentlemen who possess great personality, have some social graces, and show respect and consideration, but I'd be keen to know how significant of a gesture do ladies consider tipping over and above payment for services. Do you expect clients to tip, especially if you are confident you've delivered great service, or is tipping something that comes as a complete surprise to you? I'd also like to know from fellow punters what you think about tipping? My own approach Is to offer tipping almost as a standard unless a lady delivers a below average service, a performance that is well below my expectation. I base my tip on how satisfied I feel. Typically I tip between 10 and 20% roughly, and vary it with regulars (sometimes bring gifts instead of cash). I do not tip when the service has been shabby. My pet hates are when a lady takes calls during session, displays lackluster and mechanical performance, is clock watching, complains about everything under the sun, and gives a rushed service (I've suffered all of these). Whenever we've exceeded time, I compensate with a generous tip that also factors the additional time.

What is your view or approach on tipping?
Meg
Meg - Re: What has been your highest tip from a client?
Re: What has been your highest tip from a client?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4810
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-18 02:10:27
Edited: 2018-09-18 02:10:57

Gentleman don't really tip anymore..or is there something wrong with my service?
I feel blessed if someone leaves a little extra because some days he would be the only client she sees.
So thank you to gentleman that makes me feel good for leaving a tip after the session. I really do appreciate it. Mwah!
Bonzaromeo
Bonzaromeo - Re: What has been your highest tip from a client?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 86
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-18 03:16:03

I only do MG.
If Massage was good to exceptional then I tip to take the total to what I feel is fair value to me, but not every time.

Hence I'm normally only tipping the cheaper girls who are on top of their game.

My overall philosophy is that if a massage becomes too expensive then I can't afford it as often. So I'm a big fan of the R350 an hour range of skilled masseuses,and will tip to say R500.
SamD
SamD - Re: What has been your highest tip from a client?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 108
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-18 09:00:05

I used to tip about 50% of the time. Now I only see my favourite lady and I pay double her fee because I think she should be charging more for her service.

In the past my tip (I can just see where this could go ...) would generally not be a % but rather an extra R200 - R300. I feel too embarrassed to tip anything under R200. It can make things a bit expensive but I try and work around that with 90 minute bookings and then I might not tip. I think a 90 minute booking is more 'profitable' for the ladies, especially when the gent is in the over 45 bracket where the 'recovery time' often forces things to a halt long before the 90 minutes are up.
Galaxy @ Blue Eclipse
Galaxy @ Blue Eclipse - Re: What has been your highest tip from a client?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 914
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-18 09:09:58

On 2018-09-18 02:10:27 Meg said:
Gentleman don't really tip anymore..or is there something wrong with my service?
I feel blessed if someone leaves a little extra because some days he would be the only client she sees.
So thank you to gentleman that makes me feel good for leaving a tip after the session. I really do appreciate it. Mwah!

Meg.... don't know how your service is but from all the reviews and punters raving about you I'm a 100% sure that that is not the reason ;) I've also noticed that fewer punters do tip the last few weeks. Think everyone is just feeling the pressure financially.
I always appreciate a tip as it helps a lot in getting to your goal at the end of the month so yes, big thanks to the clients that does tip... but also a big thanks to the clients that make a booking and can't tip... all you guys are AWESOME he he ;)
Galaxy @ Blue Eclipse
Galaxy @ Blue Eclipse - Re: What has been your highest tip from a client?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 915
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-18 09:12:17

@Menelus..... tips vary from R100 up but mostly clients will tip R300. My biggest tip so far was R1000 for an hour booking ;)
Kiara (the Original)
Kiara (the Original) - Re: What has been your highest tip from a client?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 159
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-18 09:17:21
Edited: 2018-09-18 09:37:55

my biggest tip was 200USD recently... still get a tip often.. if not a tip its chocolates , or a bottle of whiskey... (once it was all 3)
SamD
SamD - Re: What has been your highest tip from a client?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 109
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-18 09:18:03

On 2018-09-18 09:12:17 Galaxy @ Blue Eclipse said:
biggest tip so far was R1000 for an hour booking

You must have been an incredibly naughty girl ...
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: What has been your highest tip from a client?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2132
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-18 09:25:53
Edited: 2018-09-18 09:26:38

My one weekly client ALWAYS give me R800 instead of R600... so it's R800 tip every month... :)))
LovesToGetSpanked
LovesToGetSpanked - Re: What has been your highest tip from a client?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 81
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-18 09:27:22

I don't tip my doctor or his receptionist, or my car guy etc... They quote rates, and invoice me that rate and I pay it. I quote and invoice my clients, they pay the invoice.

I think tipping is inherently wrong.

[off topic rant]Especially in restaurants: if a waitron needs tips to survive, and my tipping essentially just ups the bill by say 10%, then I'd rather that 10% went to the proprietor as revenue to pay a decent wage out of. If that extra revenue doesn't make it as far as the waitron, that's between the waitron, their union, and the industry, not my fight. In any case, even if tipping is "right", it's crazy to make it a % of the bill, since the work done in carrying a glass of water or a toasted sarmie to the table is exactly the same as carrying a glass of Glenfiddich or a fancy steak. [/off topic rant]

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.