Navigation
BenitoMusolini
BenitoMusolini - Missing Home & ESA
Missing Home & ESA
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 67
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-18 04:55:57

Jerrrr fuck Cuba is far and 6 hours behind SA, I am craving pussy like crazy, anyone who's been here please advise, where does one get pussy here in Cuba!!! How I miss my ESA ladies now... Moerskont!!!
Doubleslappedass
Doubleslappedass - Re: Missing Home & ESA
Re: Missing Home & ESA
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1012
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-18 15:13:43

Girlsheaven says

As for the girls, this is where things get a bit tricky. Prostitution is rampant here, but the government is always trying to crack down on it. Regardless, when you are in nicer areas of the city with all the bars and clubs, assume that 75% of the hot women you see are actually working girls. And the 25% that aren't? They'll still want something from you as well.
in69
in69 - Re: Missing Home & ESA
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1394
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-18 15:30:38

Cuba is know for their cigars I am sure you can find one to smoke a different blend. Cuban ladies are portrayed as absolutely sensually alluring with piercing features. I am sure you can ask the consiergee at your hotel or a taxi drive to direct you to safe play house.. Cmom leave a mark of SA..
BenitoMusolini
BenitoMusolini - Re: Missing Home & ESA
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 68
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-19 04:39:12

[QUOTE;1441931;in69] Cuba is know for their cigars I am sure you can find one to smoke a different blend. Cuban ladies are portrayed as absolutely sensually alluring with piercing features. I am sure you can ask the consiergee at your hotel or a taxi drive to direct you to safe play house.. Cmom leave a mark of SA..

My brother!!! I will do so coz this weekend I am going for a sight seeing tour and hoping to catch some Carribean fish on the sea!! I will fly the Flag high and dammit the girls/ woman here are wearing less and less! Bliksem hope i get it right and not arrested, coz yes the law here is very strict, but there are loop holes!!!! thanks again,
Lalaa No.1
Lalaa No.1 - Re: Missing Home & ESA
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1757
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-19 06:57:03

Please bring for me the sweet collection of musica..... You know (wink wink)
DropKick
DropKick - Re: Missing Home & ESA
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 142
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-19 07:01:35

On 2018-09-18 04:55:57 BenitoMusolini said:
Jerrrr fuck Cuba is far and 6 hours behind SA,

Bring us back some Cuban ganja bro :p
Kingsman
Kingsman - Re: Missing Home & ESA
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 663
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-19 12:40:00

I was in Cuba about 8yrs back and we were advised by our contact there to book a room at an informal lodging, the name escapes me but it was WG friendly, meaning you could bring ladies there to spend the night, picked up two gems there during my stay.
BenitoMusolini
BenitoMusolini - Re: Missing Home & ESA
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 69
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-20 00:21:43

Please bring for me the sweet collection of musica..... You know (wink wink)....@Lalaa dear and music here is so erotic, I will definitely bring you some, please check your email. Xoxo

@Kingsman thanks for the Tip, just heard the same yesterday, but, will try that, coz my stay here is going to be long. @ Dropkick the cigars here with mohito el mogito makes you feel on a natural high, hoping to get more advise, only 3 weeks now here still find my feet and Spanish is so rough but I will learn, Ciao for now.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.