Navigation
jd6920
jd6920 - Banned Ladies
Banned Ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 198
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-16 17:33:40

Can Admin please give us reasons why ladies get Banned. Perhaps there are serious allegations that punters need to know about.
Climax
Climax - Re: Banned Ladies
Re: Banned Ladies
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3552
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-16 18:37:55

I was banned for going against esa rules about "bum pictures" and also for quoting someone that posted in a foreign language after the "English rule" was implemented...

So some of us got banned for being good, hahaha...
DropKick
DropKick - Re: Banned Ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 132
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-16 18:42:06

What: no butt pics allowed?! I like butt pics :(
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Banned Ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 742
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-16 19:16:19

I also got banned a little while ago. Not sure why and didn't bother to find out. I just found that if I wasn't participating in the forum, I didn't have the urge to punt to it saved me some bucks in that period. Had a few Tinder dates in that time luckily. This forum is what actually made the addiction.
Meg
Meg - Re: Banned Ladies
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4803
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-16 20:24:24
Edited: 2018-09-16 20:28:46

They get ban for steeling; bribery; fake business or profiles; being disrespectful towards punters and ladies; leaving fake reviews to shame ladies on there profiles; any other languages except English is the main language on ESA forum;
There's alot of reasons.
I got ban for using my (afrikaans language by saying thank you for a compliment that was written in afrikaans; and the second time for using the word ja but).
Rules are you can't post naked pictures; to many bum pics (you can put that on your personal gallery.)
And so the list grows as the crowd gets older and more experienced. (Like kiddies growing up lol)
Naughty kids should stand in the corner.
So glad admin give us a little break.
Thank you we appreciate everything you do for us.
Melina - The Edging Expert
Melina - The Edging Expert - Re: Banned Ladies
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1312
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-16 21:58:03
Edited: 2018-09-16 22:03:47

I think there's a huge difference between a forum ban and a profile ban.

I've been banned from the forum on both my profiles. A forum can still go as the ladies profile is still active and can take calls just no PM's and no posting. As Eddie calls it a cooling off period lol when will he learn some people just has "No chill" (quoted Naledi)

However if your profile has been banned then there are normally more serious underlying issues such as ladies that steal from clients, has conned a client maybe even blackmailed him. Others have written Malicious or false reviews.

Ladies that have been banned from the forum should be take with a pinch of salt as these ladies still offer a Stella service and are just guilty of over typing on the forum and needs to cool off.

Ladies with a profile bann now there's a different story question is why are they banned. These are the ones that should remain banned yet sometimes manage to come back. Some with a 2000 Charity fine and admission of guilt and others just change there profiles and there numbers thinking nobody will realize. Lol I think these ladies underestimate punters because sooner or later someone will realize this and say something alerting the rest of the punters. In this case either the lady will deactivate her profile a restart anew one even though she has tons of Deactivated profiles.The question is why would someone have so many Deactivated profiles??? Or she plays victim either way they might be smart in underhand ways but ESA ladies and punters are all rather on the ball and can read between the line or are pros in using the search function ;)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Banned Ladies
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-09-16 23:00:52

I always asked myself "why have a profile that says banned. Who makes the decision to continue with the ad and what is the reason for running the the ad even when it's banned. How does this portray ESA when they have banned ads instead of getting rid of them completely. educate us.
LovesToGetSpanked
LovesToGetSpanked - Re: Banned Ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 54
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-17 06:10:50

On 2018-09-16 23:00:52 elbuorT said:
what is the reason for running the the ad even when it's banned

I doubt that the advertiser pays for a banned ad to continue- unless perhaps she's banned in the middle of period she's already paid for maybe?

My thought on that has always been that it's a way for ESA to show us a banned girl's pics and reviews if any, so that if we encounter her any other way (from another site, perhaps) or have checked out her profile before and were thinking of a booking, we know there's something possibly dodgy.

That said, without ESA actually publishing the _reason_ for the ban, it's unfair.

Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Banned Ladies
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2549
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-17 06:15:24

The profiles showing banned are not renewed or paid for. Esa keeps them up to warn punters. There is usually a forum thread link as to why the banning was enforced. Those who were banned for offences against Esa rules do not have banned across rhe profile. ESA will just take the ad down. Those with banned across them have usually done something serious against a punter/s
LovesToGetSpanked
LovesToGetSpanked - Re: Banned Ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 56
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-17 06:27:52

On 2018-09-17 06:15:24 Bbw Nadia said:
There is usually a forum thread link as to why the banning was enforced.

Could be. The first one I came across while randomly searching didn't say anything; the second one did. Cba to look further.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.