maestro75
maestro75 - Overnighter sandton
Overnighter sandton
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 305
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-13 15:35:12

Dear all

I have a question. Or rather need advise...I usually come to johannesburg every two months or so and I stay either at Micheal Angelo towers or davinci. Usually my routine is a early evening punt....and then head to the grand....

Last time I was there I had booked a lady.. she was great company...so asked to extend to an all nighter....

Had a bottle of wine cheese etc then decided to go out...we went to the grand...amd teazers ...had a great time...she was really good looked after me...made sure the bills were correct etc etc

So I thought this seems like a good idea...

Now my quandary is...what is a fair rate for an all nighter.....note for an all nighter the lady and client need to get on really well....the lady I was with was amongst the best I in my little experience have been with..my comfort levels were utmost...

Would it be safe to say a rate of 5kto6k is fair....and say two ladies 10k? (Note all expenses extra such as any club entrances ...drinks...etc would be paid for over and above)

Ladies your views would be greatly appreciated...

Especially as I have a trip planned in 2nd week Oct....

Thank you
Regards

LameDick10
LameDick10 - Re: Overnighter sandton
Re: Overnighter sandton
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-13 15:38:19

6k? That much?
maestro75
maestro75 - Re: Overnighter sandton
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 308
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-13 15:42:43

What would the normal range be 4 to 6? 5? I know it depends lady to lady....but just wondering what sort of range works.....

Wanted to prep for my trip....lol
Adrien
Adrien - Re: Overnighter sandton
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-13 16:00:03

R3500 and transport paid so 4k

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.