Navigation
Lady Morticia
Lady Morticia - Why not sending nudes...
Why not sending nudes...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 261
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-12 13:23:48

I don't send nudes if you have not paid for it. Don't promise to book and pay for the pics when you show up. Same with my videos.

Why? Because if you were serious about booking, you would not get your panties in a twist about my refusing to send nudes on a promise.

Respect goes both ways. If you a regular, I can trust you more. But first time contact? Don't disrespect me that way. You can be a pic hunter, a time waster. So if you want to have pics you can take during our session.
Nakita
Nakita - Re: Why not sending nudes...
Re: Why not sending nudes...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 61
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-12 13:39:30

On 2018-09-12 13:23:48 Lady Morticia said:
I don't send nudes if you have not paid for it. Don't promise to book and pay for the pics when you show up. Same with my videos.

Why? Because if you were serious about booking, you would not get your panties in a twist about my refusing to send nudes on a promise.

Respect goes both ways. If you a regular, I can trust you more. But first time contact? Don't disrespect me that way. You can be a pic hunter, a time waster. So if you want to have pics you can take during our session.

So true"have that also. .

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.