Navigation
Kiara (the Original)
Kiara (the Original) - "Time wasters" and oh the NO SHOWS.. what do you do.. do you consider
"Time wasters" and oh the NO SHOWS.. what do you do.. do you consider
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 156
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-10 16:06:42

hehe yes i was referring to the men being beautiful as well, after all beauty comes from the inside .. I must say what a lovely Monday indeed it is in Johannesburg..

anyway I have a very long story but please do read and share your take on this topic, I would love to know what you ladies do when you get a no show and you can just tell that's a time waster..In the end I say what happen yesterday with a number I had saved as TIME WASTER .. does it change my mind on giving a second chance to ppl that gave us the wrong first impression but it was just unforeseen and not purposefully..

did anyone else attempt giving a second chance and what was the result. . I decided to post this in detail towards the end I share with you my positive experience's and it just make me wonder What if the reason was genuine and considering the situation we just where unlucky..

we all have had them.. and we are yet to experience many more im sure..Those Time wasters and NO SHOWS.. what do you do..and is it really someone bored with their life or did this person really have a genuine reason but just didn't think you should have been informed or maybe wanted to do it but completely forgot. .. it actually is important gents .. simple text , re-schedule , emergency. ..don't reply pls..
respect goes along way .. what are their reasons ?
battery died ? family emergency.. guilt ? lie if you must but do cancel as soon as you suddenly made a U Turn that's if you was on the way for real.. ladies actually do put in time and effort to welcome you ..

well I for one save the number and don't answer ... some times I just reject when that contact pops up.. first thought comes to my head he did not show up first time what makes you think now is different.. a time waster I would say maybe gave me the impression that he is not gona book ..just wants to chat..maybe sent me a msg that irritated me.. I don't remember what it was but for some reason I saved this number cause I felt I should not meet this person..

so customer A on the way .you send the required details .. in my case I need to be told when one is 10 mins away so I can pop over my work spot ..Take some time and get ready and wait for that sms ..I don't know why this always happens ..you then get
customer B .. you answer and he says are you available now.. uhm sorry swty I have an appointment now ..I'll be available so and so ...
customer B unfortunately was free now and not then so he suggest a next time.. I unfortunately don't double book ..you have to be willing to gamble .. if you loose just pick your head up ,better is yet to come..
and then its now time for Customer A that should have texted you by now ..ok so wait a few more minutes .. then send a sms..no reply to the sms
I'd give it a dial. .. rings and rings and then voicemail... ok this is a NO SHOW .. he did not cancel therefore I save the number and never ever answer again.. if a client cancels ..I just delete the number and the next time he calls I don't even know he called me before.. so then he visits ..
where as no show that did not bother to cancel is now a constant caller and I am constantly ignoring this one ... I don't have many but the few that I get obviously called me for a reason and he does want to book .. his reason for not showing up only he knows .. and he will constantly call .. the next week .. the next month .. and I would ignore it because I did loose a potential client waiting for you cause that's what an appointment is about .. a simple msg guys ..lie if you must but take the time and inform the lady. .. because she was your choice and you gona call again ..and you never gona gef through ,reason being if any girl is like me it gets ignored.by now Customer B I would not contact cause pretty sure his on his way somewhere else.fair enough
that's where the furious part is when situations like that occur ..

until one day i answered a no show call.. I told him you had booked before did not show up and never bothered to cancel.he apologised and send something did come up ..please can he come through now ..his not wasting my time.. it was quite that day and I had the time so let's see..I told him to call me when outside and what car then only will I provide unit number..and what do you know , he actually did show up ..turned out to be a good guy .. I did give another guy after that a chance..also no show .and he came past as well..

and then comes a 3rd one .. again I had the free time so I sent him the address .. and what do you know.. he Did Not show up .. that's when I edited him to a no show (twice). and that one still calls.from then I decided not to answer these calls anymore .. and I stopped and now I reject them..

you get a call.. and the first q is are you available NOW? so you are .. and he obviously wanted to come past..you provide rates and services ..ok send address cause he wants to come throu now and he turns out to be a no show.. maybe it was my rate..was not expecting that .. you maybe have a budget for today .. that's understandable, so why not be polite and say maybe another time.its not in my budget right now..why do you say you coming throu when you know you are not .. then the day does come when you finally can meet the girl on your list and she for some reason is not answering ..maybe she is busy or maybe you just being ignored for a silly mistake but you didn't think ladies actually pay attention to that.

maybe this guy is real and does want to come through or is he Gona make you get ready for the second time and not show up.. I still don't know what does one achieve by making false bookings..

2 other story's .. I get a travel to rivonia .. 11pm take a drive there and only then realize once inside that the number on the address was actually the street number for that complex and not the unit.. still some one opens and I drive in anyway .. try calling the client ..just rings and rings ..sms him.. he puts his phone off.. so I'm like ok .. I see this two guys walking past looking at the car trying to see me .. its then when I clicked those are the guys thou their intentions were not to book but to see who I am.. like really..

anyway took a nice slow drive home did not mind at all cause it was not that far just saved the number. . and later receive a few msgs .. sorry my gf just showed up.. ya right..told him I saw him and he confirmed so I kindly told him not to contact me anymore..
obviously he did.. so he wants to really come throu .. and I did ask him to stop texting me .. this one really irritated me .. so I provided him address to another complex ..said call me when you outside. and he did come and that to with uber ..I did not answer , he did owe me petrol anyway .. never heard from him again..

and it was from that day when I started taking deposits.. so if the person happen to not be around my area.. I would require a deposit then only would I do a outcall. works perfect.. sometimes I get the full amount ewalleted to me instead of a deposit.. its kinda shocking but that's where trust comes in..

and this one was also a reason for that no show.. I normally reply to my miscalls when done with a booking if any.the guy might call back if still interested .. sure enough this one striked out ..he did call me a while back to .I was busy .. told him I can see him in 20 min.. anyway he comes .. as we into a massage his phone rings i ask if he would like to take that and he says no it must be that other girl.he was on the way to another girl when I called .. he said he tried calling me first but I did not answer. I had 3 miscalls from him.. so he phones some one else and was driving there. so when I called he made a turn and came here instead .. ok so my question was ok fair enough you didn't tell me that over the phone. ..
you already here now and its been 10 min gone .but I hope you cancelled..and he says no he Didnt..
so that was wrong to .. next time you gona wana visit her and she might ignore you.. alot of guys do this.. its like book two girls and when you driving you decide which one you going to.. yet both girls are now getting ready and currently unavailable cause they waiting for you ..

so that's about it .. reasons behind it vary.. why ppl do this or find the pleasure in doing so still remains unknown.. acknowledge the person .. its either show up.. cancel as soon as possible if you know you not gona make it or re-schedule ... phone some other day to do that.. its all about respect.. treat others the way you would wana be treated.. anyways I really want to know reasons behind this.. what's your take on it guys .. is it fair ?

ladies would you give a client a second chance because you believe him when he says he did have a reason and apologizes..and you honestly believe his Gona come throu this time..

and then the reason for this post.. yesterday in my hungover and tired body ..my mind is aslp and I'm considering a "me" day , you know just the bed and music..although Sunday's is my best and always a busy day.. and then at 10am a msg .. "hi hi kiara"
the number was saved under time waster .. why I don't know but I don't save numbers without a reason..anyway i don't reply.. 15 min or so later the guy calls .. I happen to press cancel and reject ..get another msg..hi kiara trying to call you.. dot dot dot.. are you keen for an all nighter tonight .. ok now here I am thinking this guy must have wasted my time before and here he goes again.. anyway I decide to slp.. later on a friend is with me (not working here)couple hours later around 3 there's this guy calling again and my friend says just answer and see what he wants..
I answer .. gentleman intrudes himself and says he tried to call..he then says its freezing and talks about the weather and I'm like its not that bad cause I am use to ..where has he just got back to jhb and wants to know if I'm free and keen to do an all nighter..I said ok.. I gave him my price dropping by a 1000 because of the name I saved him thinking it still might be alot for him but I didn't tell him I dropped my price..just thought I'd score this booking .. he sounded legit and nice on the phone .. he just asked about travel..
i said ill come to him.. now being it a 45 min drive from my place I requested a small deposit just thinking get my petrol atleast covered..and told him confirm later..he said hell ewallet and his confirming now ..must come around 8 /9pm. anyway said ok thank you and byes..

10 min later I receive his ewallet 3x the amount I asked .. so I'm like ok .. said send address.. he then ask if he can pay in USD as he is lazy to go exchange but if I want zar he will go .. I said ill take the dollars no stress.. chatted a bit..got ready and arrived at his at 8:15 last night.. I normally ask for payment upfront.. waited a few ..gave me a hug an a happy to meet you .. and he then proceeding by saying this is yours ..its 500USD.. at that point the balance for me was R4000.. so I actually got tipped R3600 up front last night .. the dollars which I cashed out gave me R7600..
and on top of that it was far thee best all nighter ever .. extremely chilled and sweet and welcoming guy.. we talked the night away and I left at 6 this morning.. and I told him I had his no saved as time waster .. he said he did speak to me before but don't know what he did and I must now change his name lol.. anyways this is where the second chance comes in.. if I didnt answer that call I would have not had yet another good Sunday and met yet another interesting person.. and the fact that he kept trying my number.. he was wanting to book me for a while but one mistake and maybe misjudge .. he could have easily called up some one else..

so ladies don't just ignore the no shows and time wasters .. that could be a very potential customer.. doesn't mean one guy was a no show to me his gona do the same to you..

and guy's be a re-schedule not a no show.. if the girl is not in your budget just tell her and find some else.. don't say you coming now and be that guy .. try asking the girl if she could give you a special price cause you really wana book her..you never know ..

have a fantastic afternoon..and thank you for reading as I'm so bored lol.. but seriously it is something to think about .. well I've changed my mind but my instinct will still be that magic touch ..cause like honestly these numbers I have saved never stop calling ..so what was the reason for not showing up or atleast inform that you won't be coming throu ? but truth is we ladies ignore alot of no shows.. yet most of them actually might come throu this time.

xxx

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: "Time wasters" and oh the NO SHOWS.. what do you do.. do you consi
Re: "Time wasters" and oh the NO SHOWS.. what do you do.. do you consi
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-09-10 18:04:04
Edited: 2018-09-10 18:05:22

Ok i stopped reading3 pages down into the 17page post...

But i picked up you require an SMS 10 mins away.

I know this is not true for all girls, but i have found that 99% of girls not giving the address and wanting you to drive to a certain point, more often than not does not deliver. When that is the modus operandi, i cancel. Have driven to many times to a place to not get answered etc etc
roshta
roshta - Re: "Time wasters" and oh the NO SHOWS.. what do you do.. do you consi
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 547
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-10 18:27:37

Like Inai, I don't do call me when you get to!!! Or when you are 10 mins away!!! I just don't like uncertainty. I prefer a gps address and I don't remember being Ano show. I only got stood up. And once called the same person 3 times. She wasn't available on all 3 profiles lol. But it wasn't intentional though
DropKick
DropKick - Re: "Time wasters" and oh the NO SHOWS.. what do you do.. do you consi
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 122
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-10 18:28:20
Edited: 2018-09-10 18:35:41

Errr anyone got a TL;DR summary...?

I thought there was a character limit on these forums... #who knew
_()_/
JohnnyBGoode
JohnnyBGoode - Re: "Time wasters" and oh the NO SHOWS.. what do you do.. do you consi
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-10 20:55:30

I once made a booking with MG who promised to pick me up near Menlyn (as I didn't have a car) - and spent an hour sitting outside Nandos

I called her later that week and then made a booking when I had my own transport - suffice to say that she turned out to be really amazing - apparently she worked in a venue and the boss gave her a client when she was meant to pick me up - I later became a regular of hers and she never disappoints

So Kiara I think that I support your post

786dadzn
786dadzn - Re: "Time wasters" and oh the NO SHOWS.. what do you do.. do you consi
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 380
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-10 23:23:56

Wow whew longest msg i have ever read... Hehe. Anyway in short i feel some or many ppl just don't have ethics. They don't realise the problem n difficulty they put another person through. In my lines of work I go thru the same story over n over and it just doesn't get any better. That's life!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.