Navigation
asb
asb - Sandton Playmates
Sandton Playmates
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2011-11-28 21:10:13

Well had a BAD experience on the weekend.Girls are ugly..not like the pics and much older than claimed.Avoid like the plague
saintjj
saintjj - Re: Sandton Playmates
Re: Sandton Playmates
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 534
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-30 12:21:00

Any further info on the venue? Any other experiences at the venue?
saw an interesting profile, would like to try it out.just need some feedback about the venue!
Some of the girls( listed on their site) seem to be on H.F books as well.

michaeljns709@gm
michaeljns709@gm - Re: Sandton Playmates
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-30 17:29:15

Stay far away. This place has a new name but its ex Kelly's place
DayRider
DayRider - Re: Sandton Playmates
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 120
View Profile
Posted: 2012-02-10 23:57:30

SandtonPlaymates
SandtonPlaymates - Re: Sandton Playmates
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2012-07-25 22:41:50

Hi there,

Just to enlighten you, the ladies on the Sandton Playmates website are at the venue and are available most of the time....and most certainly do resemble there pictures, as you "punters" are well aware that the photo's on ESA are now updated every 3 months as it is part of the ESA policy.

Also, should you wish to "pop" by and view the ladies, feel free to do so, you are under no obligation to stay what so ever.

To those who are looking for Gizelle, she is with us at Sandton Playmates, feel free to call her for an appointment on 084 252 0087.

Once again gentelmen, Kelly plays no part in Sandton Playmates what so ever, I have NOT spoken to her or seen her in almost over a year and a half if not more. We went our seperate ways a long time ago.

Once again, thank you to all the punters that do support us we at Sandton Playmates (all) value your visits and your valued comments and hope to see you soon again.

Thank you so much gentlemen

Regards

Sasha

Dendrinos
Dendrinos - Re: Sandton Playmates
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2012-08-06 19:04:42

Stay away from SANDTON PLAYMATES! They care cons! The Girls are gruesome! If you still insist on giving it a poke guys, DON'T go near Georgina, chick also known as Brook Fat Ugly and a dirty mouth! Thank god I didn't take it anywhere, would have been an embarrassed!!!!!!!!!!
QCumber
QCumber - Re: Sandton Playmates
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1014
View Profile
Posted: 2012-08-06 20:29:37

Dodgy post !
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Sandton Playmates
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2012-08-07 01:23:44

I have had some fairly good experience with some coloured ladies there but a bit over priced for the quality of most base there. Would agree some are disappointing and I was disappointed in their double special. To many rules for the hour etc.
dentond
dentond - Re: Sandton Playmates
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2012-08-08 09:58:10

Hi fanboy, could you please name the coloured babes so I can check them out. Since Michelle left the industry I haven't been able to find a hot coloured girl to "replace" her.
saintjj
saintjj - Re: Sandton Playmates
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1099
View Profile
Posted: 2012-08-08 11:00:50

Try Aaliya or Ivy...the two coloured girls at the venue.I have been with Aaliya,just before she moved to 'playmates.She was awesome,lovely body, and she is a naturally Horny girl...you will enjoy.Search for my review...end 2011.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.