HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - B. O. D. -- " Bring your Own Dessert "
B. O. D. -- " Bring your Own Dessert "
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 188
View Profile
Posted: 2012-05-01 14:30:46

“ B.O.D. – Bring your own Dessert “

Heaven on Earth is a stunning Guest House & Spa transformed into an Elite Gentlemen’s Lounge situated in PTA east high on the Wooded Hills above Wilgers Hospital .

Our Gates are Secured with 24/7 Security in place – Our Rooms are Stunning – the Views are Stunning – Food & Beverage service all day – Great Private Jacuzzi & Pool Venues .

You can book one of our Luxury Rooms for an Hour at a Rate of R 300 . Included in the room is a selection of Music -- Variable Lighting – Aircon – 4 flavours of heated oils & as requested we can sort out your favourite beverages.
We do have a back door entrance directly from our parking lot that ensures your Privacy .

You can book from 10:00 to 19:00 Monday to Friday 012-807-2137 www.heavenonearthsa.co.za
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: B. O. D. -- " Bring your Own Dessert "
Re: B. O. D. -- " Bring your Own Dessert "
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 297
View Profile
Posted: 2012-06-20 15:54:29

Women need a Reason --Men only need a Place --So B.O.D. & Enjoy !!!!

B.O.D. – Bring your own Dessert “

Heaven on Earth is a stunning Guest House & Spa transformed into an Elite Gentlemen’s Lounge situated in PTA east high on the Wooded Hills above Wilgers Hospital .

Our Gates are Secured with 24/7 Security in place – Our Rooms are Stunning – the Views are Stunning – Food & Beverage service all day – Great Private Jacuzzi & Pool Venues .

You can book one of our Luxury Rooms for an Hour at a Rate of R 300 . Included in the room is a selection of Music -- Variable Lighting – Aircon – 4 flavours of heated oils & as requested we can sort out your favourite beverages.
We do have a back door entrance directly from our parking lot that ensures your Privacy .

You can book from 10:00 to 19:00 Monday to Friday 012-807-2137 www.heavenonearthsa.co.za
clement
clement - Douglasdale, Fourways there are nice black girls there
Douglasdale, Fourways there are nice black girls there
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2012-06-20 19:46:15
Edited: 2012-06-20 19:46:58

Our Rooms are Stunning – the Views are Stunning – Private & Pool Venues . The girls are sweet- choose from 6 girls
call now 071-704-3942
HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 298
View Profile
Posted: 2012-06-21 09:22:07

clement --How does your comments tie into the " Bring your Own Dessert " scenario ??? Please expalin -Thanks
Mr4321
Mr4321 - Re: B. O. D. -- " Bring your Own Dessert "
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2012-06-21 13:56:08

@clement - not cool to tailgate with your own venue advert.
Lupe11
Lupe11 - Re: B. O. D. -- " Bring your Own Dessert "
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2012-06-21 22:53:33

Yeah man advertise the right way please ur been cheap and it's just not right.
HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 506
View Profile
Posted: 2012-12-03 15:43:44

Posted: 2012-05-01 14:30:46

“ B.O.D. – Bring your own Dessert “

You can book one of our Luxury Rooms for an Hour at a Rate of R 350 . Included in the room is a selection of Music -- Variable Lighting – Aircon – 4 flavours of heated oils & as requested we can sort out your favourite beverages.

You can book from 10:00 to 19:00 Monday to Friday 086-118-8825 www.heavenonearthsa.co.za
rdent007
rdent007 - Re: B. O. D. -- " Bring your Own Dessert "
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2012-12-03 22:34:47

Hi

What is the rate to book a room with private jacuzzi?
HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 507
View Profile
Posted: 2012-12-04 16:50:29

rdent007-- Our Best & Most popular outdoor Jacuzzi Venue is Devil's Playground which has its own private Garden & Large Room with all the comforts -- We also have Stairway to Heaven & Heaven's Playpen which is totally outdoors & provides a True Bush type experience --

Problem is they are very busy after 13:00 --so if You will book from 10:00 to 13:00 the Special Rate I can offer is R 550 per Hour --

Bothof these Venues are Truly awesome -- Thaks for the inquiry

086-118-8825
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: B. O. D. -- " Bring your Own Dessert "
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2012-12-04 18:07:24

I tried the BOD option today. My GF and I took a room for two hours. I will start my review from arriving. Got to the gate where a friendly security guard enquired why I was there. I told him that we have an appointment, and he promptly opened for us. First impression is that the venue is superbly neat and well kept. Also a very botanical garden feel. Quite nice. We got to the parking lot and two friendly hostesses came out to say hello, and one of them offered me a complimentary carwash, which I declined. We told them that we have an appointment for a room, and that we would like to make use of the discreet private entrance. She quickly showed us the way, and opened up the back entrance. She quickly took care of the business part, and then showed us up to the room where she explained everything from the music system, to the washing facilities which is on-suite. I rate the room very high!

Overall we were very impressed with the whole experience, the facilties, and the special touches like mouth wash, hair gel, etc. on hand in the room.

We will make use of them again...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.