Navigation
9inchnubian
9inchnubian - Less attractive
Less attractive
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 255
View Profile
Posted: 2012-12-04 08:46:46

Does anybody else find that most ladies become less attractive the better you know them. Even the ones that you think are smoking hot and even out of your league when you first meet them, if they are annoying they become so unattractive.

I once worked with a super hot chick who was into dating super rich sugar daddies. For the first couple of months I would imagine just stuffing her ample ass with my sharpie! When the opportunity eventually came up (working together in the office over the weekend, she was rubbing up against me, and I knew that she was going through some issues with her "Daddy") I found her repulsive.Seeing her everyday snapping at co-workers and clients just made so physically unattractive to me. Now that I don't work with her and see her photos on facebook I'm like damn!

Recently one of my regulars tried to pull a fast one one me spinning some sad family tale. When I said no and advised her that as a young person she should rather focus on her studies, I saw a very unpleasant side of her that she had thus far hidden so well! She even said some very disturbing things about black foreigners but that as a "classy" person (LOL!) she did not normally express! The thought of that exchange still gives me a limp dick! But looking at her photos I'm like damn! What a shame!
9inchnubian
9inchnubian - Re: Less attractive
Re: Less attractive
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 258
View Profile
Posted: 2012-12-04 09:00:10

Sorry post in the wrong section, ignore this thread please!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.