Navigation
pantyboygp
pantyboygp - Fetish clubs in johannesburg?
Fetish clubs in johannesburg?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2012-12-08 16:31:29

I've been searching for any fetish clubs/parties in johannesburg but can't seem to find any. Does anyone know of a venue or event happening during festive? I'm looking for dressup parties with Voyuer and Exhibitionism performances.
AverageJoe
AverageJoe - Re: Fetish clubs in johannesburg?
Re: Fetish clubs in johannesburg?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2012-12-10 09:22:23

Go and have a look at the Collarme website. They cater for the lifestyle and have monthly meetings in different areas. They also have fetish parties from time to time
AverageJoe
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2012-12-10 09:22:47

Go and have a look at the Collarme website. They cater for the lifestyle and have monthly meetings in different areas. They also have fetish parties from time to time
AverageJoe
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2012-12-10 09:22:56

kameshang
kameshang - kelly mondeor
kelly mondeor
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2012-12-12 08:41:41

Visited kelly in end of october. She used to advertise on esa but got hardly responses no idea why she's quiet a looker nyc body to. Glad I took the plunge as it was a toss up between her and natasha bassonia. Could'nt get hold of natasha so I called her. Pleasant phone manners. When I met her she was shy but warmed up a chit chat. Damn sex was fabulous and what she did to make me cum was amazing. Now I know why I luv em coloured wgs. Her no's 0820756639. Will visit her again soon maybe an overnighter.
tapthat100
tapthat100 - Re: Fetish clubs in johannesburg?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 226
View Profile
Posted: 2012-12-12 11:42:34

I wouldn't advise anyone to call a wg in the south that is not on esa unless you think that maybe that new pringle shirt you purchased would look better with a blade sticking out of it!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.