View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-15 08:59:47

Venue Name: Honey Pot
Address: 4Norwood street
Tel: 5523838
Advertises Where: Argus & Cape Times
Hours: 10:00am - 17:00( last time i checked) NO NIGHT SHIFT
Fee: R450 / Hour & R250 / 30 mins
Map:http://maps.google.co.za/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=4+norwood+street+milnerton&sll=-28.45,24.7&sspn=22.273187,46.362305&ie=UTF8&cd=1&hq=&hnear=4+Norwood+Rd,+Milnerton,+Western+Cape+7441&t=h&ll=-33.881995,18.495162&spn=0.005193,0.011319&z=17

Parking in in the street, ive never had a problem finding parking an the place has never been full.

The door to this venue is amostly always open. Just ring the bell and you dont have to wait long for one of the girls to come and answer.As you walk in all the girls are on your right, your led into a small room to the left where the girl ask if your there to see anybody specific or would like an intro to all the girls. Girls are alway polite at least.
The girls will intro themselves and then you get to choose which one you want.

They alway have an array of girls big, small. There is a mix of white and coulered girls seen a few oriental as well.Many girls have worked here including Zeta who adretises on GG and ST and Karen. None of them are top qualty but all are quite attractive in there own way and the place caters for every guy. They always have about 5 - 6 girls working in the day but the girls change so a reapeat vist you mite get somthing new.

She will then take you to a room , when i say room ,The beds are not briliant but ok . When your done you dont go though the house but slip out the back.

Finally i have been to this venue on a number of occations it is ok but again is not everbodies cup of tea.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.