Navigation
mitchel316
mitchel316 - Punting in Mexico
Punting in Mexico
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 53
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-20 11:03:25

Has anyone here ever punted in Mexico? I would like to hear some tips, any tips are welcome.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Punting in Mexico
Re: Punting in Mexico
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-04-20 11:18:39

Never punted there but can give you a tip...never....ever .....pick up a group of hitch hikers carrying makeshift packs on their backs and heading in the direction of the US Border.....
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Punting in Mexico
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-04-20 12:10:47

I also never punted over there, but here are a few tips from my general experience:

Never carry all your cash with you
Never show anyone all your cash
Trust your gut, if anyone is too friendly at a bar/shop, they generally have sinister (not in a good way) motives. Not all of them, but it only takes one rotten apple...
The elderly people are genuinely friendly, rather ask them for general info.
Depending on where you go, the cartels plays the same role there as the Nigerians do here. Always plenty woman surrounding them.
Brush up on some basic spanish/mexican. It helps when you're getting around there.
mitchel316
mitchel316 - Re: Punting in Mexico
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 54
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-22 08:19:33

@yankee23a and @MrShyGuy, thanks a lot guys for the valuable tips, truly appreciate them. Anyone else with more tips, please share.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.