unlucky1 - GHQ ladies
GHQ ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-31 13:27:54

Hi

I am thinking of going to GHQ.
Is what you see on the website what you get?
has anyone being there and had any of the ladies on the website give you treatment.

thanks
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: GHQ ladies
Re: GHQ ladies
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2010-08-31 13:31:03

Don't waste your time, Too rushed, the girls are not as sexy as you think, not even close.

It's a mad house there.
unlucky1
unlucky1 - Re: GHQ ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-31 14:08:50
Edited: 2010-08-31 14:19:51

mail me plz privatly @ [email protected]
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: GHQ ladies
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2010-08-31 14:28:08

What would you like to know?

I prefer sharing info here, I do not like this private emails, we all here to help eachother.
unlucky1
unlucky1 - Re: GHQ ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-31 14:30:30

just want to know about the ladies,
do you see what you get on the website?
when you got there do they walk in normal clothing or sexy outfits...what did the ladies wear

first time thats why wanted to mail priavte.....
BeaverHunter
BeaverHunter - Re: GHQ ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 70
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-01 06:40:41

It varies.. I only had 1 chick who had sexy underwear on... Others just had normal underwear, nothing special. I don't really go to ghq anymore because of a few reasons like:

1. I've had encounters with 3 lesbos there... Now I mean fuck, I want a chick that atleast likes cock, whe you hear she's lesbian it kinda ruins it... For me anyway cause you know she feels nothing for guys...

2. Girls are full of shit, if you ask them to say rub your chest or do something you like while they're tugging you.. Most of them there will just say no. Now at elysium around the corner the girl will almost always oblige

3. Naughtiness level is much lower than elysium around the corner.... You get a much less sensual experience than at elysium. It's a bad massage followed by a tug and a tug only with nothing to spice things up... I don't want a shag or a blow but for goodness sake make it an interesting rub and tug atleast!

4. Quality of girls, here you pay a bit extra xompared to elysium but yet you get some real low quality girls? As in looks... Don't get me wrong, there are some lovely hotties there too but still, you would thiink that a place that advertises the way they do would have a much better overall quality of babes

5. Venue and rooms, some rooms are nice but most don't have an en suite bathroom... In fact I've only seen one that does... Some of the rooms don't even have a big mirror situated in the right spot so...

So in all what I'm saying is... Go to elysium rather, the babes there just give you that extra bit of naughty so you have a pleasant experience and none of that 'you have to pay. Me extra toto touch me' bullshit..
newstanford
newstanford - Re: GHQ ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-01 08:21:56

Beaverhunter - i heard that there is a girl called logan there who is good looking with a great body - any feedback on her and the service. I am new to Jhb and thought i might pop round to GQH
pieman
pieman - Re: GHQ ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-01 08:48:20

has anyone being with geneva or layla?
BeaverHunter
BeaverHunter - Re: GHQ ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 71
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-01 09:43:48

Newstanford.. I went with Logan once. She's one of the lesbo/bi chicks I spoke of. She's def nice looking tho and great bod with firman naturals. Look I won't complain about the service, was a good massage and nice tug at the end. But for me, I want sensual and naughty... She didn't do either really.

Look if your gonna go to GHQ then book Jessica, she atleast is straight and does a nice and naughty massage which is more sensual than the others I must say and she's nice looking with a firm bod.

I still suggest you got elysium at corlett tho :)
pieman
pieman - Re: GHQ ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-01 11:52:25

has anyone being with geneva or layla?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.