Navigation
colinhart
colinhart - Cuckold
Cuckold
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 49
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-16 15:19:32

I posted about a cuckold session a while back but didn't have much luck, maybe this time I will find something.

Hoping to find a female male pair or a female female pair to do some cuckold sessions in the Joburg area. I will play the role of submissive husband and you the role of dominant wife. Our first session would be just the two of us getting to know each other with some light domination and humiliation play, mostly foot worship and butt worship, building up to the second cuckold session.

The next session we will meet up somewhere, role-playing husband and wife going out to find a 'random stranger' (your male or female doubles partner) to take home and pleasure you while I'm forced to watch how a real man or woman has their way with you. Then clean up your mess afterwards.

I know traditionally the cuckold set up is male male female but I'm happy to do this session with either a man and woman or two women. Please let me know if you are into this kind of session or if anyone has any recommendations.
Morgan1987
Morgan1987 - Re: Cuckold
Re: Cuckold
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 181
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-16 15:46:53

Been trying years even tride paying a punter to join in but everything fall flat on it nose
Laura Love
Laura Love - Re: Cuckold
Re: Cuckold
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 760
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-16 21:31:47

"Into this" would be an understatement :)

You can contact me, lovers xx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.