Navigation
longstaff
longstaff - Why not punt close to where you live?
Why not punt close to where you live?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-03 09:17:03

I have seen advice on this forum before not to punt close to where you stay. I like the convenience of not travelling far. Fellow punters, is there any reason you have experienced or can think of to advise me not to punt in my own suburb or close to it?
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Why not punt close to where you live?
Re: Why not punt close to where you live?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2644
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-03 10:11:15

Very easy to be spotted ( you or your parked car) and regonize by a friendly neighbour or even your partner. Apart from that no other reason I could think off
fduck
fduck - Re: Why not punt close to where you live?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 779
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-03 14:34:10

...maybe the other reason could be that you book your girlfriend/ wife, neighbour, etc.
triton242
triton242 - Re: Why not punt close to where you live?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 192
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-04 13:56:57

I've heard that expression too lol.
But I only visit ladies within a 20km radius of where I work. I just cannot justify travelling all the way to PTA, Randburg etc for a visit. The drive takes longer then the session, toll gantries are a red flag, and if you get bust far away for no reason it's going to be difficult to explain. And I loathe traffic and how most people drive as well. And there are a few ladies I'd love to meet out of range!!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.