Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Whats up with these woman?
Whats up with these woman?
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:08

Whats up with these woman on this site, the majority have really got an attitude problem. Just look at the 'likes and dislikes' they list. The don't like kissing, receiving oral, no finges, no affection. The one chick even advertises that she only likes to RECEIVE rimming. Hey, who's the whore here and who is the client. These chicks better all smarten up and think what the client wants and not what THEY want or they will all soon be out of business. Some chicks charge up to R1000.00 for an hour of what they want, not what the client wants!
Hakuna Matata
Hakuna Matata - Re: Whats up with these woman?
Re: Whats up with these woman?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile

Get a life!

When you go to an Italian restaurant, you don't order Sushi. It's not that the owner of the Italian restaurant doesn't want your business, it's just that he doesn't want to sell raw fish. That's why it's called an "Italian Restaurant", not a "Sushi Restaurant"

If the ladies on this site advertise that they don't do eg. Greek, then they are simply saying that if you want Greek, go somewhere else, just like the Italian restaurant.

There's something for everyone on this site, but for you I'd suggest a blow-up doll. You clearly don't have any respect for women, or yourself for that matter.

As for your pseudonym, please don't try to pass yourself off as Mr. Average. If the average guy thinks the way you do, God help us.

HM
Amstel
Amstel - Re: Whats up with these woman?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile

^ 5 HM I could not agree more - Where do idiots like this come from ? Clear case of small prick big wallet - Thats why he has the attitude....
jimbo
jimbo - Re: Whats up with these woman?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile

I know I've taken a bit of flak for some of my comments, but I've got to respond to this. I've visited literally dozens of girls from this site, and it is, as HM says, a simple matter of going to a girl who DOES offer the things you want. They've got their reasons for their likes/dislikes, just like you.

As for sushi, though.....
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Whats up with these woman?
Less than 5 posts

These days the trend is to charge a R10(.)(.) so i dont get laid anymore :(
Hakuna Matata
Gold Member
View Profile

I've looked at "Insert Name Here"s posting from all angles, and I really can't figure out what he's trying to say. I don't think I'm too surprised that he doesn't get laid anymore :-)

HM
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

It means a thousand bucks is expensive. Foreign clients have more money hence push up prices, how many angles do you need can u read lol?
Hakuna Matata
Gold Member
View Profile

Oh I see, R10(.)(.) actually means R1000. Well, silly me for thinking you meant R10(.)(.)

HM
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

yeah i was being creative LoL
HotSexySally
HotSexySally - Re: Whats up with these woman?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 243
View Profile

"insert name here" there are places/ladies that charge in the R250.00 - R350.00 bracket... You just need to know where to look.

Ofcourse if this is also out of your league then may I suggest Maude Street, Rivonia street and perhaps Hillbrow!

HSS

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.