Navigation
carlblake
carlblake - When does your hour start?
When does your hour start?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 261
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:30

I have to a few chics now some where i have paid R500 per hour, but after climaxing after 30 minutes, and the chic goes to freshen up, i feel oblidged to leave.

Does your hour start when u enter the door of the ladys private venue, because she shows you to the bedroom and says shell be back now, then she takes 10 minutes to come back, what she does in those 10 minutes i do not know
Garry
Garry - Re: When does your hour start?
Re: When does your hour start?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 229
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:30

Hey Carlblake

In my book the hour starts when she returns, or when you return if you have a shower before the time. The thing is that the girls that I visit are not time whatchers and neither am I. So I get extremely good value for money as far as time is concerned. The girls that really enjoy what they do, are usually not worried about time.

Let me give an example. I visited a one of my favourite girls on Friday. She said that she could only see me for 1/2 hour, where I wanted her for a hour. Things got so hot that after 1/2 hour she went to phone the guy with whom she was going to spend the night to come and fetch her later. She did not want more money for the additional 1/2 hour, but I paid it gladly. In the end I most probably visited for 1 1/2 hours.

Cheers

Garry

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.