Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:21

anyone been wit these indian gals in dbn sonic,tracey and shante
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: indian gals dbn
Re: indian gals dbn
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:21

Sup Rahul

Nope i havent, but tracey number never seems to work.

Im also from durban, lack of good girls online :-( , thanks to sally for getting us those few on esa tho. its good to see girls online.

i think the best way to do this, is since girls from dbn dont wanna go online, we have to use this forum to exchange views on dbn girls weve visited.

We always get scammed in dbn by false ads in the newspaper, lets share our views here, revies on girls weve been wid

I visited the chick that advertises she from musgrave with a pool, indian lady, abt 26, looks good, chubby but classy. doesnt rush u, goes the extra mile, worth the while, charged under 300.

have u been with any other indian girls ?

please do share reviews.

lets make the dbn forum happen!

thanks sally for a wonderful site.
CHAPANER
CHAPANER - Re: indian gals dbn
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:23

hav u been with kelly
CHAPANER
Basic Member
View Profile

hey spicy-zn i been wit Serena and BIANCA.only serena stil advertising on sextrader.giv u bianca details later.bianca is realy good shag and bj.serena was bit 2 fussy 4 my taste
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

Hey Chapaner.

havent bee with Kelly, but i think Tatum and Kelly the same person. I met Tatum on business proposal sum time ago, she also appears very very fussy. I personally like a girl with good attitude, this one doesnt seem to be the friendliest or most willing from her tone of voice.

Bianca? wheres she frm? info please.

Theres 2 indian girls that work night shift at overport drive, its a private house. ones really pretty on face, but a lil bigger on body. we were 3 out that nite, so my friend didnt find one for him there, so we left. I will def go back and post my experience here.

U know what im realy interested in tho, theres 2 girls that advertise doubles/and strap on show, fiona or sumthin in the newspaper, they seem really cheap, around R140/R200. They say they in a penthouse apartmenet off esplanadae. they advertise as bare kiss/oral and sumtimes 'cheap rates'. I called lady described as 2 young fare indian girls, 34 waist, sexy, red hot lips lol

you have any feedback?
CHAPANER
Basic Member
View Profile

hi spicy. BIANCA number 0737331179.was with her in august.hope she avail stil she in glenwood.she fair long hair gorgeous and she curvy to slim.nyce tits.
have u been to squires in morningside.there ad on sextrader hav a hot gal SONIC,SHE ON THERE gallery check it out.foned them but the gals not in always avail.wat other races u been with.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

Yo, ok i remember that pic. what does she charge? (Bianca)

Ive been with a few black ones, ok, nice shag,

Chinese girls in Durban North, 3 of them work together, usualy one of the 3 look really nice - but again very rushed and time watchers.

been a to few in percy osborne, sum nices ones, sum horror stories lol

whats ur take? any other suggestions on any other race as well.

have u been to the 2 i mentioned in prev post ? the 2 indian girls
CHAPANER
Basic Member
View Profile

hi bianca fee was R500.whose pic were u referring 2 sonic or bianca?no i havnt been to the 2ind gals.mainly go 4 gals whose pics r online.dnt waste time with paper ads.been with white and blak gals.da best black gal is Beyonce was with wen i was in jhb recently.boy she very good give details later.her ads in jhb section of esa.so did u check Squires ad on sextrader with sonic.so wat race was da best 4 u.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:24

Hi guys

Need some advice on which black / white girl in Durban is worth a visit.
Never been with a black girl before.... is it really worth it???
Garry
Garry - Re: indian gals dbn
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 148
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:24

Hey Nigel

Most probably you will find that these gentlemen, will not be able to comment on white girls. Some white girls stick to white guys only. Since I am from gauteng and do not visit Durban on business, there's no way to comment on the service of any girl in that area. If I had to make a choice on looks alone, I would go for one of these girls. But like I said before, good looks doesn't nessesarily equate a good lay...

Victoria:

http://www.sextrader.co.za/show_advert.php?id=3190

Eva:

http://www.esa.co.za/display_advertiser.php?uid=1500

Colleen:

http://www.sextrader.co.za/show_advert.php?id=4232

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.