XXXX
PietSkiet
PietSkiet - Reformed prostitute
Reformed prostitute
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:08

Do you guys know of any success stories of reformed prostitutes who get out of the business?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Reformed prostitute
Re: Reformed prostitute
Less than 5 posts

no, check minx was gone and said she will never come back and ................................ she is back, Blue said she is finish and she is back ................... so seems it is like drugs for them once hooked it is for life
PietSkiet
PietSkiet - Re: Reformed prostitute
Basic Member
View Profile

Hmmm, interesting. I know a lot get into it because of abuse, drug addiction etc i know that they can also make shit loads of money, tax free...
PietSkiet
PietSkiet - Re: Reformed prostitute
Basic Member
View Profile

Hmmm, interesting. I know a lot get into it because of abuse, drug addiction etc
Johan200
Johan200 - Re: Reformed prostitute
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 284
View Profile

Speaking of which...... is Elme/Divine out of the biz again, just could not get through to her cell for weeks. She left previously because she apparently found jesus, but luckily came back into the biz for a while; and now she is gone again. hopefully not jesus again, because she can't retire now!! I still need lots of her. if any of you okes know if/when Elme will be back let a ou know.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Reformed prostitute
Less than 5 posts

Johan,
Tong in die kies, het jy nie ook n tyd getire nie want jy was baie stil en nou is jy weer terug, welkom terug, of was jy dalk amper opgeroep Australia toe noudat die Bokke so swak speel vat hulle enige ou wat lyk of hy rugby ken. Wie stel jy voor wat bietjie meer vplwasse is aan die Oos rand?
PimpZA
PimpZA - Re: Reformed prostitute
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 50
View Profile

I know a lady who used to advertise on ESA
about 3-4 years back who has "reformed". SHe's
no longer in the biz, stopped drinking, got
married, etc and generally got her life in order.

For those doing it because they have to, it can
be difficult to get out, I guess.
Minx
Minx - Re: Reformed prostitute
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 37
View Profile

Okay first of all not all of us are in the business for drugs ect. Maybe you must first find out why and not come to your own conculsions...second of all some of us are aloud to be in the business cause we want to not because we have to Piet geskiet and third of all i dont think it has anything to do with you why Blue and I are back . Why do you take everything so seriouse. Why cant you be more like Johan200 or Hakuna Matata......
Garry
Garry - Re: Reformed prostitute
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:09

Dear Minx

Some girls may be in this business for fun, but the one that I visit, does not want to discuss her reasons and I have to respect her wiches in this regard. She has given me some personal details though. It does not seem to me as if she is on drugs. I have got a son in Noupoort, so I would know. Maybe someday, she will tell me, as she is a very nice person and I like her a lot.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.