Sally
Sally - REMOVAL OF COMMENTS SECTION
REMOVAL OF COMMENTS SECTION
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:48:54

URGENT PLEASE NOTE

I have decided to remove the comment section due to abuse. It is really sad that a few immature individuals have spoilt it for every one. At this juncture it is very difficult for me to ascertain the veracity of comments posted. Until I
Pete
Pete - Re: REMOVAL OF COMMENTS SECTION
Re: REMOVAL OF COMMENTS SECTION
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:48:54

Where did the comments go, that was my main reason for using this site. It is good to see other ppls comments. This sucks bigtime, please Sally bring the comments back.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: REMOVAL OF COMMENTS SECTION
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:48:55

Please bring the comments section back. That is what really made this site so special. There will always be idiots who abuse things and spoil it for the other 99.9%of us.
Ac
Ac - Re: REMOVAL OF COMMENTS SECTION
Basic Member
View Profile

It is interresting that one lady in particular caused most of the furor. When a restaurant recieves a bad review in the paper, it is a subjective opinion of the reviewer, the restaurant has two choises, review its food and service or ignore it. When other reviewers give bad comments it can either stop advertising or stick with the customers it knows best. The point of the review is "caveat emptor" let the buyer beware, when you are spending R500 or more you want some advice as to what to expect. That is what made this site perfect. I have visited 8 of the ladies on the site, I have given 2 positive reviews where I felt the lady had not been well represented and I have not gone to 2 ladies because of the reviews. Two of the ladies on sextrader have turned out to be major dissapointments, but the limited pictures and no feedback column make it a hit and miss kind of procedure. Perhaps you could change the feedbacksystem to a from of rating system say points out of 10 for certain categories?
J.
J. - Re: REMOVAL OF COMMENTS SECTION
Basic Member
View Profile

The comment section was one of the best ideas ever. People have different opinions, and it was good to be able to read them. I went through all the ads one bored evening, and the "negative" comments were all explained by the clients involved. The "positive" comments were also explained. I did not see any of the comments as being "abuse". Please bring the comment section back. J.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: REMOVAL OF COMMENTS SECTION
Less than 5 posts

I think that to solve the problem, an easy way to do this would just start a discussion about the girls on the forum here.
That way the girls get less affended, and the serious customers has to do some extra work to find the comments and match the girl on the Pic.

An alternative, a Yahoo groups. That way, Sally you do not get involved at all with the comments execpt that you will not have control over the content, but then your advantage, is that you are not responsible for the content at Yahoo. To add comments, one has to register,that way
you get rid of a lot of the Pranksters...

You would just provide a link and start the group.
Well anyone could start the group, but you can provide the link

Love the work you done, at least you try different things on your site.
not like others that are boring.
Hope this helps

South African living abroad.....
Frank
Frank - Re: REMOVAL OF COMMENTS SECTION
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile

Sally this is really sad. I spent time with one of the girls (Lauren) last night and had incredible sex. This lady is really sexy and worth recommending!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.