Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Johannesburg Venues
Johannesburg Venues
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:51

Hi,

I will be spending a few days in Johannesburg soon and would like your advice/recommendations on venues.

The places I have found and am considering are:

Kim's Hideout
Tammy T's
New Eden
Rio's
Lothlorian
Jasmines
Sandton Covergirls
Angel International
U2

Any info you have on these places would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Hakuna Matata
Hakuna Matata - Re: Johannesburg Venues
Re: Johannesburg Venues
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 58
View Profile

What are you looking for in a venue? Do you have your own transport while in JHB?

If you're looking for a club atmosphere where you can have a few drinks, chat with the ladies etc., then I recommend Papillon, Little Holland, and 37 Guest Lodge in Hyde Park.

If you're simply looking for a place where you make a telephone booking, arrive and be discretely met by the lady of your choice, and you don't meet other people, then I recommend Tammy T's.

For a discreet massage, try Divine in Gallo Manor.

HM
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Johannesburg Venues
Less than 5 posts

Thanks for your response. I will not have my own transport while in JHB which is one of the reasons why I was considering Angel International though presumably taxis are readily available.

We do not have "clubs" in the UK so that was not a type of venue I had thought of but that seems like a good idea.

I have found Tammy T's web site, do you have web addresses/contact details for the others you mention.

Cheers,

ET
Hakuna Matata
Basic Member
View Profile

Generally there are three types of venues:
1) A private venue. Could be shared by one or two ladies, but it's private and usually disreet. You may get offered a beer or something similar, but the object is to arrive, spend and hour, and then leave.

2) A "house". Tammy T's is one of these. You make a booking, then arrive, spend your hour, and leave. They're run by a "madam" or similar

3) A club usually charges an entrance fee, and often this covers all your drinks (except for exotic alcohol). There you can watch strip shows, have a meal, chat with the ladies etc. They have rooms with showers etc. available at an additional cost. You can easily spend 4 or 5 hours (or more) at a club, and enjoy the company of one, two, three (or more) ladies. You're limited only by your endurance and your bank balance.

If I were in your position, I'd prefer to visit one of the clubs such as Papillon.

You can get a taxi from your hotel to the club, then call a taxi when you are ready to leave rather than asking the taxi to wait while you spend an hour at the "house".

Papillon is on the expensive side (AFAIR it's about R300 entrance) but it's a nice venue, and the ladies are upmarket. It's in the Bryanston area.

37 Guest Lodge is a club not far from Sandton near Hyde Park. It's around R250 entrance fee which includes a buffet dinner, but drinks are not included. They sometimes have a bevy of sexy women, but sometimes have a somewhat limited "selection".

If you're going to be staying in the Sandton area, you should make a plan to visit Minx. She's in Sandton, and a real darling.

HM
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

Many thanks for the info, much appreciated. Minx certainly is gorgeous but my preference is for the more petite female which is why I have bookmarked Angie, Tahina and Jennifer.

I think though that I will feel more comfortable travelling to a club rather than a private address so will take your advice. "Expensive" is, of course, relative. Here in the South East of England I recently paid £40 (that's about 430 ZAR) for a not very good ½ hour massage and hand relief. If you are interested have a look at this site to get some idea of what is available over here and how much it costs.

http://www.adultwork.co.uk/

There are about 10.75 ZAR to the British pound at the moment.

Thanks again. Cheers.

ET
hilton
hilton - Re: Johannesburg Venues
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile

try aliyah at angels int . great ass and excellent company. you wont be disappointed.
Hakuna Matata
Basic Member
View Profile

ET,

Yup, expensive is relative. A good 1 hour massage and hand relief here would be around GBP34. If you're into that, you have to try Catherine at Devine Massage Studio. She's petite and pretty, and INCREDIBLY sensual.

I've dabbled in the punting scene in the UK a few times, and it is expensive in Rand terms. What I didn't like in the UK was the very business-like attitude in general: 1/4 hour appointments, and paying for each "service" like ordering from a menu.

HM
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

I know what you mean about the menu system, you have to get away from the massage market to get away from this, and then you are talking expensive.

I like the look of both Aliyah and Catherine but as I will be on holiday I have decided to really treat myself and go for a double. Kim's Hideout offers the kind of service I am looking for but I am not sure from the pics whether the girls are all that attractive. Has anybody been there?

Otherwise I like the look of Bad Girls.

I am only in JHB for a few days, it looks as though I might have to spend a few more adys there at the end of my trip.

ET
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:52

yes the adukt works site in the uk is good, go visit.www.adultwork.co.uk
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:52

HI

What is the url for kims hideout & where is it located?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.