Navigation
fana
fana - re feedback
re feedback
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:49

hi i have just spent a week in jburg the first time in 3 years and went out a lot it seems that the industry has changed a whole lot the thing that amazed me was how early most clubs close and at 9.30 on a sunday night i couldnt get layed at a club had to go to individual girls.if you only have to see one more girl in your life than make it a chick called lucy at papilions in randburg she gave me the most amazing massage and actualy pointed out to me a medical problem that i had she is tall blonde and has a body to die for treat her well and be nice and she will give you an experience you will never forget the oral was awesome icant comment on the fullhouse as i couldnt take any more after the oral.the manageress of the place is also awesome and she gave me a mind @!#$ while i was waiting for lucy.i also went for a massage to a place called homegrown honeys its unbelievable how beautifull some of the woman are there i had a massage from a redhead africaans girl i actualy couldnt tell who enjoyed it more she or me.i was dissapointed to see one of my old haunts 10 republic street is closed down i would give anything to see a girl that used to work there her name was storm she was a malay girl but extremely beautiful she later moved to a flat near northgate but i lost contact with her from there if anybody knows her whereabouts please let me know well anyway that was my two cents with hope i havent offended anybody.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.