Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Black chicks
Black chicks
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:50

Hi Guys,

Im in CT and will be coming down to Jozi this wkn, and I would love to visit one or two of the Black ladies around Jozi.

Would anyone please give feedback on which ladies to check and which ladies to stay away from

Thanks
Chimaera
Chimaera - Re: Black chicks
Re: Black chicks
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile

T,

I would give Tyla and Angie ( both in Morningside ) some thumbs up although I do warn you Angie can be moody but you can pick up on that when you phone her. When she is in a good mood she's great.

Can't give you any thumbs down on any ( sorry ) as I have not ventured much on other ladies

C
MAGA
MAGA - Re: Black chicks
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile

Try Baby from Morningside
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Black chicks
Less than 5 posts

Thanks guys!

Do you have contacts for those ladies?
Chimaera
Chimaera - Re: Black chicks
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile

T,

They are listed on this site. Just do a search on their names

C
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Black chicks
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:51

buddy, there are plenty on this site ........

just read a comment from one of the guys in this forum cant remember which article but he said " black chicks are far superior and not uptight like the white chicks"

I agree and concur what he said. I have already said once you go black you will never leave black...its been the best experience I ahve and cannot believe how comfortable, accommodating and relaxed I get whenever I visit them. No restriction and no this and that . If their profile allows you to deserve them whatever they allow, will ALLOW you.
Definitely girlfriend experince!!!!!

Prefer not to mention cause I am a little jealous to let everyone know who they are ! Excuse the pun.

But trust me phone them and try....you cant go wrong. I am white male and will not hesitate to phone them all the time and everytime.

White girls are over for me....too many hassles.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.