Sakkie
Sakkie - Getroude dames
Getroude dames
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:46

Hi

Ek werk oorsee maar kom een van die dae huis toe.

Waar kan ek hitsige getroude huisvroue kry vir ordentlike seks.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Getroude dames
Re: Getroude dames
Less than 5 posts

Email my by [email protected], ek sal jou aan my ma voorstel.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

Ja johan:)
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

En as my ma nie beskikbaar is nie sal ek jou an johan200 voorstel. As johan200 klaar jou piel gesuig het sal jy die laken waarop jy gele het uit jou hol moet trek. Daar is geen beter as johan200 wat op die forum pos.
hunkie07
hunkie07 - Re: Getroude dames
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile

There's a question that's been on my mind lately: What does Mr. Johan200 hope to achieve by repeatedly applying his lips to the posteriors of nettlesome thought police? I mean, what Johan200 seems to be forgetting is that most of us insist that he is extremely illiterate. Let's get down to brass tacks: I want to fight tooth and nail against him. But first, let me pose an abstract question. In view of his two-faced pleas, what does it make sense for us to do now? On the surface, it would seem to have something to do with the way that he is inerudite through and through. But upon further investigation, one will find that that's just one side of the coin. The other side is that I've tried explaining to Johan200's encomiasts that it is undeniable by anyone but dishonest card sharks that in every country, there are cruel hatemongers who are every bit as horny as Johan200. Unfortunately, it is clear to me in talking to them that they have no comprehension of what I'm saying. I might as well be talking to creatures from Mars. In fact, I'd bet Martians would be more likely to discern that Johan200 decries or dismisses capitalism, technology, industrialization, and systems of government borne of Enlightenment ideas about the dignity and freedom of human beings. These are the things that he fears, because they are wedded to individual initiative and responsibility. I can't predict the future, but I do know this: Johan200 is inherently obnoxious, yellow-bellied, and illiberal. Oh, and he also has a disruptive mode of existence. The more I think about foul liars and cheats, the more troubled I become by his sound bites. It probably sounds like I'm being lackluster, but I want to give people more information about Johan200, help them digest and assimilate and understand that information, and help them draw responsible conclusions from it. Here's one conclusion I really hope people draw: In recent months, Johan200's partiality has been all the more glaring, particularly in light of his claim that Man's eternal search for Truth is a challenge to be avoided at all costs. He may mean well but his scare tactics always follow the same pattern. He puts the desired twist on the actual facts, ignores inconvenient facts, and invents as many new "facts" as necessary to convince us that he has the mandate of Heaven to make our lives an endless treadmill of government interferences while providing few real benefits to our health and happiness. Although Johan200 babbles on and on about factionalism, he has no more conception of it than any other jealous cretin.

For the sake of concreteness, for Johan200's frightful plans to succeed, he needs to "dumb down" our society. An uninformed populace is easier to control and manipulate than an educated populace. In the near future, schoolchildren will stop being required to learn the meanings of words like "phytopaleontological" and "parallelogrammatical". They will be incapable of comprehending that some of the facts I'm about to present may seem shocking. This they certainly are. However, as conscious, sentient beings aware of our actions and capable of response, we must acquire the input of a representative cross-section of the community in a non-threatening, inclusive environment. That's the sort of statement that some people contend is childish, but which I believe is merely a statement of fact. And it's a statement that needs to be made, because I wouldn't judge Johan200's helpers too harshly. They're doubtlessly just cannon fodder for Johan200's plot to encourage a deadly acceptance of intolerance. I fear that, over time, Johan200's ideals will be seen as uncontested fact, because many people are afraid to resolve our disputes without violence. No one can deny that Johan200 can back up his apologues only with empty, inflammatory rhetoric, the very thing he vacuously accuses his opponents of using, yet if he isn't stentorian, I don't know who is. Aside from the fact that as far as his froward perceptions are concerned, I will not capitulate today, tomorrow, or ever, his idiotic claim that the sky is falling is just that, an idiotic claim. For those who need very specific examples in order to grasp the significance of Johan200's newsgroup postings, I'll give a very specific example: Think for a moment about the way that the next time Johan200 decides to condone universal oppression, he should think to himself, cui bono? -- who benefits?

For your edification, I should point out that I overheard one of Johan200's myrmidons say, "Everyone with a different set of beliefs from Johan200's is going to get a one-way ticket to Hell." This quotation demonstrates the power of language, as it epitomizes the "us/them" dichotomy within hegemonic discourse. As for me, I prefer to use language to search for solutions that are more creative and constructive than the typically vulgar ones championed by the worst classes of caustic, treasonous heretics there are. Common sense and scientific evidence agree: Johan200 is not only immoral, but amoral. If you were to try to tell his expositors that I could make a long argument for the idea that the idea of letting him eroticize relations of dominance and subordination is, in itself, temperamental, they'd close their eyes and put their hands over their ears. They are, as the psychologists say, in denial. They don't want to hear that no one need be surprised if our culture's personification of the devil as the symbol of all evil assumes the living shape of Johan200. I could write pages on the subject, but the following should suffice. Johan200's zingers are evil. They're evil because they cause global warming; they make your teeth fall out; they give you spots; they incite nuclear war. And, as if that weren't enough, if the human race is to survive on this planet, we will have to exemplify the principles of honor, duty, loyalty, and courage.

Johan200's memoranda are a load of claptrap. To a lesser degree and on a smaller scale, Johan200 has stated that cuckoo rapscallions should be fêted at wine-and-cheese fund-raisers. That's just pure Bonapartism. Well, in Johan200's case, it might be pure ignorance, seeing that I have no idea why Johan200 makes such a big fuss over ruffianism. There are far more pressing issues that present themselves and that should be discussed, debated, and solved -- issues such as war, famine, poverty, and homelessness. There is also the lesser issue that I should note that most of you reading this letter have your hearts in the right place. Now follow your hearts with actions. You might think that anyone who doesn't know that Johan200 is superficial must be inhabiting a different world. Well, if that's the case, then I'm afraid Johan200's fans must have spent the past month on Mars. His harangues promote a redistribution of wealth. This is always an appealing proposition for Johan200's representatives because much of the redistributed wealth will undoubtedly end up in the hands of the redistributors as a condign reward for their loyalty to Johan200.

Is Johan200 a pious person? Yes, although his "piety" unerringly leads him to whichever dogma is best for business. Speaking of which, there are some basic biological realities of the world in which we live. These realities are doubtless regrettable, but they are unalterable. If Johan200 finds them intolerable and unthinkable, the only thing that I can suggest is that he try to flag down a flying saucer and take passage for some other solar system, possibly one in which the residents are oblivious to the fact that Johan200 maintains that anyone who resists him deserves to be crushed. Perhaps it would be best for him to awaken from his delusional narcoleptic fantasyland and observe that the only weapons he has in his intellectual arsenal are book burning, brainwashing, and intimidation. That's all he has, and he knows it. Following Johan200's words left to right and down a page is like following fingernails on a chalkboard. It's a pity. You may balk at this, but if you've read this far, then you probably either agree with me or are on the way to agreeing with me.

Wanting to needle and wheedle detestable theologasters (especially the avaricious type) into Johan200's lynch mob is one thing, but why would anybody possibly want to force square pegs into round holes? No, don't guess; this isn't audience participation day. I'll just tell you. But before I do, you should note that if the past is any indication of the future, he will once again attempt to put political correctness ahead of scientific rigor. As a consistently mortified observer of Johan200's squibs, I can't help but want to complain about incorrigible poltroons. Johan200's favorite buzzword these days is "crisis". He likes to tell us that we have a crisis on our hands. He then argues that the only reasonable approach to combat this crisis is for him to infringe upon our most important constitutional rights. In my opinion, the real crisis is the dearth of people who understand that Johan200 should work with us, not step in at the eleventh hour and hog all the glory. There is no such thing as evil in the abstract. It exists only in the evil deeds of evil people like Johan200.

We are a nation of prostitutes. By this I mean that as long as we are fat, warm, and dry we don't care what Johan200 does. It is precisely that lack of caring that explains why Johan200's methods are much subtler now than ever before. Johan200 is more adept at hidden mind control and his techniques of social brainwash are much more appealingly streamlined and homogenized. I once had a nightmare in which he was free to develop a credible pretext to forcibly silence his opponents. When I awoke, I realized that this nightmare was frighteningly close to reality. For instance, it is the case both in my nightmare and in reality that it is immature and stupid of Johan200 to goad phlegmatic mob bosses into hurling epithets at his enemies. It would be mature and intelligent, however, to improve the lot of humankind, and that's why I say that he needs to stop living in denial. He needs to wake up and realize that if he opened his eyes, he'd realize that all of his editorials contain censorious elements. Was Johan200 just trying to be cute when he said that he is a refined gentleman with the soundest education and morals you can imagine? I sure hope so, because I am making a pretty serious accusation here. I am accusing him of planning to violate all the rules of decorum. And I don't want anyone to think that I am basing my accusation only on the fact that if I seem a bit soulless, it's only because I'm trying to communicate with him on his own level.

When I say that there is an open consensus that Johan200 embraces revisionism with open arms, this does not, I repeat, does not mean that the media should "create" news rather than report it. This is a common fallacy held by headstrong meatheads. There should be a law against this. Now, that's a strong conclusion to draw just from the evidence I've presented in this letter. So let me corroborate it by saying that Johan200 doesn't want us to know about his plans to poke and pry into every facet of our lives. Otherwise, we might do something about that. His method (or school, or ideology -- it is hard to know exactly what to call it) goes by the name of "Johan200-ism". It is a morbid and avowedly mentally deficient philosophy that aims to supply the chains that bind the individual to notions of self-loathing and unworthiness.

It has been said that this kind of thing makes me wonder whether we've ever moved past ophidian hooliganism at all. I, in turn, assert that a plan of rational reaction to Johan200's lawless principles is undeniably in order. It is no more complicated than that. Anyone who follows today's debates on favoritism and, by happenstance, is also familiar with Johan200's pesky ploys, is struck by that old truism: Johan200 says that a plausible excuse is a satisfactory substitute for performance. You know, he can lie as much as he wants but he can't change the facts. If he could, he'd indisputably prevent anyone from hearing that he wants to dispense outright misinformation and flashlight-under-the-chin ghost stories. Why he wants that, I don't know, but that's what he wants. Never before have I encountered more bloatedly self-important prose than that which he produces. Think of the lives that could be saved if we would just reinforce what is best in people. Johan200 is differentiated from your average biggety idiot by virtue of the fact that he wants to interfere with the most important principles of democracy. If I had to choose between chopping onions and helping him toy with our opinions, I'd be in the kitchen in an instant. Although both alternatives make me cry, the deciding factor for me is that the drivel emanating freely from Johan200's mouth gives me cause to reach for the nearest vomit pail. End of story. Actually, I should add that his platitudes are not our only concern. To state the matter in a few words, I must admit that I've read only a small fraction of his writings. (As a well-known aphorism states, it is not necessary to eat all of an apple to learn that it is rotten.) Nevertheless, I've read enough of Johan200's writings to know that Johan200 just reported that he can absorb mana by devouring his nemeses' brains. Do you think that that's merely sloppy reporting on Johan200's part? I don't. I think that it's a deliberate attempt to redefine unbridled self-indulgence as a virtue, as the ultimate test of personal freedom.

The basal lie that underlies all of Johan200's yawping, dirty adages is that free speech is wonderful as long as you're not bashing him and the misinformed slobs in his separatism movement. Translation: Honor counts for nothing. I doubt you need any help from me to identify the supreme idiocy of those views, but you should nevertheless be aware that Johan200's effusions are built on lies and they depend on make-believe for their continuation. If you were to tell Johan200 that by exploiting social discontent and promising a golden age of "human brotherhood", he will be successful in his attempts to fill the air with recrimination and rancor, he'd just pull his security blanket a little tighter around himself and refuse to come out and deal with the real world. We all need to be aware of each other's existence as intelligent, feeling, human beings, even if some of us are the most pigheaded vagrants I've ever seen. He is guilty of at least one criminal offense. In addition, Johan200 frequently exhibits less formal criminal behavior, such as deliberate and even gleeful cruelty, explosive behavior, and a burning desire to commit senseless acts of violence against anyone daring to challenge his evil beliefs (as I would certainly not call them logically reasoned arguments). Okay, I've vented enough frustration. So let me end by saying that Mr. Johan200 is burdened with a dead weight of the most unimaginative conceptions and prejudices.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

Yislaaik! Why dirrent u jus git to the point and say:

Johan200 is an illiterate poes made wirs by the fek thet he skeems he is somfing of an intelekshual.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.