Hakuna Matata
Hakuna Matata - www.lynn.co.za
www.lynn.co.za
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 53
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:47

Hello all,

Has anyone any experience with this lady? She advertises at http://www.lynn.co.za and apparently offers topless haircuts and massages with hand relief.

She doesn't have any pics on her page, so it could be quite dodgy?

HM
tatu
tatu - Re: www.lynn.co.za
Re: www.lynn.co.za
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile

hi hm why dont you be the itrepid explorer see how lynn is and report back to us.
Hakuna Matata
Hakuna Matata - Re: www.lynn.co.za
Basic Member
View Profile

Mainly because I don't want to be the first poor schlub who walks into a house filled with crazed drug addicts with knives. :-0

I had a nasty experience in England a while back, and I'm not looking forward to a repeat. (Nice advert, neat looking place, big guy behind curtain, big knife, threats about detaching testicles, small fortune changing hands etc...)

I don't mind being the "guinea pig" for some of the ESA ladies, but not a "cold call" from some website without any references or credibility.

HM
Narcissus
Narcissus - Re: www.lynn.co.za
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 62
View Profile

HM, nothing to fear from crazed drug addicts! Very pleasant lady, probably mid-30s, clean venue, gives good massage and enthusiastic BJ. Keeps her knickers on, but quickly allows full access to gently roving hands.
Hakuna Matata
Hakuna Matata - Re: www.lynn.co.za
Basic Member
View Profile

Thanks Narcissus,

That's what the phorum is for. Now that I have your feedback, I'll be visiting her during the week.

What are her haircuts like? I can imagine walking out looking like some punk-rocker who got his haircut by Helen Keller :-)

Time to call and make an appointment...

HM
Hornbull
Hornbull - Re: www.lynn.co.za
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile

HM

Visit www.pymt.co.za - go to PTA section Specials. She has some pics to gawk at there.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: www.lynn.co.za
Less than 5 posts

Thanks Hornbull.
HM

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.