Navigation
gasp
gasp - Recommended ladies
Recommended ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:37

There are many fine looking ladies that advertise here. What I was wondering is if there are any other fine looking ladies that may not advertise, maybe they just rely on word of mouth, or they might used other ways of advertising. You guys know of any ladies out there that are recommendable?
johan200
johan200 - Re: Recommended ladies
Re: Recommended ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 156
View Profile

Elme definitely! on sextrader.
Dave
Dave - Re: Recommended ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile

Thanx, Johann, I thought Elme left the industry after Charlene was murdered because they teamed up together in the limo. When last have you seen her? She must be the girl with the best laugh on the web, and also very good looking.
gasp
gasp - Re: Recommended ladies
Basic Member
View Profile

Thanx Johan, has a look on sextrader but couldnt find anyone with that name. Does she perhaps go under a different name now?
Chimaera
Chimaera - Re: Recommended ladies
Basic Member
View Profile

Try "Devine"
free willy
free willy - Re: Recommended ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile

any other fine girls out there that you guys might recommend???
Sally
Sally - Re: Recommended ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:38

Elme is back on ESA
johan200
johan200 - Re: Recommended ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 162
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:39

Elme needs some new pics!! I'm glad she is back absolutely fantastic company.

Gasp: don't know how I forgot, but Eva is also not to be missed, if you can get hold of her! I only visited her twice, and she is really cool and shags like there aint no tomorrow! I see that Emma is also back, she is also nice to visit.
gasp
gasp - Re: Recommended ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:39

Thanx Johan, Eva is definitely on top of my list.
Johan200
Johan200 - Re: Recommended ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 201
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:44

Manne, before I go for tonight, just a warning: There is an advert in the Beeld, "Tamryn, 24 yr old Bikini Model" Her ad, I discovered later, is also on one of the other sites, but she does not show her face.

Her real age must be close to 40; fucked-up teeth; not good looking at all; no bikini model body; shitty, dirty venue! I made the booking telephonically, and went to visit, once in I realised I've been suckered, since she told me over the phone she is stunning...

I had to make my excuse and got the @!#$ away from there, for a second I thought her bodyguard would try his luck to beat me up or rob me, but luckily it did not come to that... come to think of it, when he opened the gate I should have slaan my car in reverse. he looks like a tattooed version of the banjo playing oke in that movie Deliverance.

If I saved a few of you from making this mistake as well before Sally removes this post, I've done my duty.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.