Navigation
katie
katie - want to go to cape town
want to go to cape town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 62
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:40

who of the capetonians would like to see me come down for about 3 months next year and witch clubs are the bests to work from please include tel nr and area you could also email me thank you
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: want to go to cape town
Re: want to go to cape town
Less than 5 posts

Hi Katie. It will be lovely if you were to come down to CT for a few months! I would say forget about clubs and rather rent a flat and work from there.

I have seen many adverts of JHB ladies coming here for a working holiday and mostly they work from furnished flats.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

witch clubs are your best bet - try around Bishops Court
katie
katie - Re: want to go to cape town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 62
View Profile

Could you give me any idea witch area and maybe some nr for flat rentals and also what time period would be best thank you
johan200
johan200 - Re: want to go to cape town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 174
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:41

Katie, Cape Town will be bad news. a poppie from centurion I used to visit, Erica, wen to cape town and came back after a few weeks. she said the reason was that the clubs force the girls to be multiracial. she did not feel comfortable doing coloureds, moslems and blacks, and there they are the majority of club visitors.

even if you stay alone you will have to be careful, she told me a coloured guy came to visit then pulled a gun on her, and robbed her.
katie
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 63
View Profile

Thank you Johan the whole trip will depend on how many clients would like me to come down maybe a few of them can club together for a week booking i need some ideas as it will be a working holiday
hunkie07
hunkie07 - Re: want to go to cape town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile

Hello Kate, myself and two mates are going down to CapeTown in middle of Dec. We are renting a Penthouse down there. We would be happy for you to stay with us for that week. What would this cost ?
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

Hi K,

Not all col guys are as bad as described in the above post. We are the majority race in the Western Cape (50%). Hence most of your customers will be coloured.

I would luv to have you visit me at my house in blouberg near the beach at Grande Bay for a few hours. You may have a gaurdian check the place beforehand, if you like.

I will be on leave round about Feb 06. Since I travel a lot for work reasons I will only be able to show you the best of cape town from my bedroom ;-)

Let us know what you decide ;-)
katie
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 64
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:42

Guys please be so kind as to e-mail me thank you

lots of lust
katie
John38
John38 - Re: want to go to cape town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:43

How about coming for a while in Mauritius Katie?
It can be like a Working Holiday.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.