Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Johan200 comes clean...
Johan200 comes clean...
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:43

...he's changed his name to Johan150. This was after an official measurement was taken. Now he's had to face up to the fact that he's only 6 inches and not 8 inches.
Johan200
Johan200 - Re: Johan200 comes clean...
Re: Johan200 comes clean...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 201
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:44

Ag nee....... not another one.... another faggot thrying to impress the other faggots....

Sally my skat, you MUST by now have identified a new business opporunity for yourself: start a website catering for faggots, call it something like FaggotsSouthAfrica.co.za or Mofgatsouthafrica.co.za

If you do so, I'm sure we won't have the likes of CL, muffdiver, ACDC fucking up a website that should be catering for straight okes. they can then talk their faggot kak somewhere else.
ACDC
ACDC - Re: Johan200 comes clean...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 97
View Profile

Nobody is 'thrying' to impress anybody Johan140. Least of all you. People like you 'protest too much'. We all know why.

And in any event, if anybody is lowering the tone of of this website it is you, you uneducated crate.

And you are a crate.

CL, muffdiver and ACDC are one and the same AND have had more pussy than you've had breakfast you twat.

So why don't you @!#$ off you mindless moron. You fucking oxygen thief. You're a waste of fucking skin.

"Sally my skat" indeed. She wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. And is probably totally unimpressed by your attempt at familiarity you stupid @!#$.
ACDC
ACDC - Re: Johan200 comes clean...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 97
View Profile

I must say I rather like my last post above!

Let's bump it up
Johan200
Johan200 - Re: Johan200 comes clean...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 201
View Profile

You really set aside time to humiliate yourself on a daily basis on this forum, not to mention spoiling it… but I’ll give your credit for making a special effort to show off how pathetic your are… but here it almost seems that hunkie disguised himself as acdc… hard to tell, since both are faggots.

You’re going to have to try much, much harder ou seun. You really need to @!#$ off, go find a website catering for faggots. You're a waste of space, air, flesh, and the rectum you were born from, you fokken faggot, @!#$-eating, poes-faced cocksucker.

And for the record, Sally and I come a long way, and she never did goldenshowers anyway.
just a matter of time and she will have faggotssouthafrica.com ready just for assholes like you.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Johan200 comes clean...
Less than 5 posts

Johan het jy n email waar ek direk aan jou kan stuur om nie na sulke patete te luister nie en ware feite te kommunikeer?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Johan200 comes clean...
Less than 5 posts

johan200 i is still going to make u my bitch u closet fag

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.