Navigation
Dwayne
Dwayne - like Shagging a granny
like Shagging a granny
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:36

What a terrible experience to shag a granny and what kak service, a granny calling herself Blue from Edenvale.
habadaba
habadaba - Re: like Shagging a granny
Re: like Shagging a granny
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 61
View Profile

maybe she shagged you like a granny cause you couldn't handle the pace? I've been with her and would rate her as one of my best 3 experiences.
Jimbo
Jimbo - Re: like Shagging a granny
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile

habadaba must be an old geaser too - one strole around the kitchen with your walker is a strenious activity for you.
Johan200
Johan200 - Re: like Shagging a granny
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 145
View Profile

het gedink julle naaiers praat van Brooke, Katie's old friend.

Ja, julle is bok-naaiers en stoepkakkers, because Blue is really a fine, elegant poppie who never fails to please.
Dwayne
Dwayne - Re: like Shagging a granny
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile

Johan,
You are such a wise cunt, you think you know everything maar as jy looi n plooi van hou is dit jou saak, as mens jou kommentaar lees oor alles sal mens se jy is regtig so vol van jouself mens kan dit al ruik en dit is nie parfuum nie.......
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: like Shagging a granny
Less than 5 posts

Good for you Dwayne,
Johann is a real pain in the butt such wise crack
Katie
Katie - Re: like Shagging a granny
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 47
View Profile

Johan Brooke and I use to work together and yes she is a mature lady and has a wonderful personality and will tire you out at anytime she has more stamina than most young girls.
Johan200
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 156
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:37

Dwayne poes-neus and Sheldon piel-neus, at least you faggots got one thing right, I do fucken know everything. You 2 cocksuckers must be ugly WP supporters Ha, Ha, Ha!!! I had to defend Blue because she is one fine lady.

Katie, Katie, Katie, I know you guys worked together, and Kim back in the day in that Craighall house. must admit, I never sampled Brooke's goods.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: like Shagging a granny
Less than 5 posts

Dwayne & Sheldon, good for you guys, Johan shows his background and intelligense by his vocabulary. He is sucjh a weak little boy, he can not get a girl friend and now he brags about all the girls he has bought, mamma se ou blou kalfie seuntjie Johannetjietjie shame jy is seker so broos en jou geliefde liedjie is seker I Bruse very easily.
Johan200
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 156
View Profile

Dwayne = Sheldon = Wessel. same idiot, different names? Same kak writing gave the game away! Don't know who you trying to impress... maybe Muffdiver??

"all the girls he has bought"... LMFAO!! What the @!#$ are you cunts doing on this site??? Looking for girlfriends?? You all a bunch of dumb cunts. Chances are I probably fucked your mothers. go run to your mommies and aks what Oom Johan's cock tastes like.

Poes-neus Dwayne talked kak about Blue on this forum, he was probably not man enough to tell Blue to her face that he has a small dick that does not function..

We can always arrange to find out who is the weak little boy, wesseltjie. Been awhile since I moered someone to intensive care.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.