Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - The 'old' days
The 'old' days
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:38

Older people refer to previous time as the good old days. Well I guess we always live either in the past, or in the future – instead of enjoying now. But I ramble on. What I wanted to ask was whether any visitors to this forum can remember the early days of commercial sex in South Africa. My first experiences were in the 1970’s.

I remember the classified ads in The Star for ‘massage’ parlours. And stories in the papers about police raids on these establishments. A colleague once told me he had been at a place that was raided. The police confiscated the girl’s panties and put them in plastic bags and arrested them (the girls not the panties – these I guess they sniffed on the way to the police station and took home to their wives). The male clients were just told to bugger off.

Not being very pushy my early visits entailed taking what was on offer. A (not very competent) massage while lying face down, the perfunctory rub when you were told to turnover and then the extra squirt of baby oil and the, what was quaintly referred to as, pelvic relief. Of course, I am sure that many experienced a lot more in those days but for me more would come later. The fees charged ranged formR10 – R15.

I know that prostitution was around for a long time before the 70s and I can remember nudge, nudge, wink, wink references to Troye Street in Johannesburg, but my first experiences were in the 70s.

As time went by there were references in the classified ads to extras and then later the term full-house came along. In the early days one could pay extra for topless or completely nude. But when the full-house came in it was great. And in those (pre-aids) days one went bareback.

In the early eighties the first black women came on the scene (openly, that is). They did not, to my knowledge, operate from houses or flats, but there was a woman I used to pick up at the Clay Oven who would when I pulled up along side the road give a really good blow job.

A funny incident once occurred. I used to see a woman in Bryanston ext3. She was German, had black hair, a reasonable body. She gave a good massage and hand-job but no full house was available when I asked. One day when I called the maid answered and said that the madam was away in Germany. I asked if she would give me a massage and she said agreed to – she must have known what was going on there. I was on the table enjoying the massage when the doorbell rang. She told me it was an estate agent who was going to show people around the house and left closing the door. I peeked out through the blinds and saw two adult women and a teenage girl. I hopped back on the table and heard them talking as they walked around the house. Then the door opened fortunately I was facing away from the door but I sometimes still wonder what went through their minds at that time and what they spoke about in their car on the way home. I did not enjoy the incident - I am a voyeur not an exhibitionist.

If you were around then post some reminiscences.
gasp
gasp - Re: The 'old' days
Re: The 'old' days
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:38

LMAO - good story CL
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: The 'old' days
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:39

I remember I once picked up a chick after a night of jolling at Ground Zero in the early hours of sunday morning in Hillbrow.

We went up to her room in the hotel (where I had to sign in nogal!), and when we got there she said that she needed the money beforehand, so I gave hit to her, about R30 or so.

So she disappears for like 15 minutes, and here I am sitting in the room all by myself and getting more and more edgy as the minutes tick by. She eventually comes back with 2 'rocks' and asks me if she can smoke one of them before we get busy. You can see she's an addict, because her eyes light up when I say yes.

Anyways she lights up and this huge black mofo comes barging into the room, it's her pimp. He starts shouting at her that she owes him money from the last guy and all sorts of things. She gives him some money and he leaves. Needless to say by this time my nerves are shot, and I have visions of being thrown out of the 9th floor of some seedy hotel and my family will have to come and identify my body.

Anyway, she assures me that everything is okay, and she finishes her rock, and we get on with it. We do all sorts of things, things that I'd never tried before like greek etc. and a good time was had by all.

But, I vowed then that I'd never ever pick up a chick off the street again ! I don't I've ever been so scared in my life.

From then on, it was only private houses for me, and only sourced from the Citizen / Star Classifieds. Find some very nice ladies that I regularly visited until I found my then girlfriend and now wife.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

Funnyguy are you saying that you found your wife in the Citizen/Star?
johan200
johan200 - Re: The 'old' days
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 162
View Profile

best thing about the old days was you only had to worry about knocking a girl up, these days you have to ask the poppies for a Aids test results before negotiating a no condom deal.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

No UK2, I'm not saying that .....
Sally
Sally - Re: The 'old' days
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile

Why would you even negotiate a no condom deal? There shouldn't even be the option of no condom. You are taking serious risks and putting these ladies at risk too.
johan200
johan200 - Re: The 'old' days
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 174
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:41

not really, if both are tested and are honest with one another there is no problem. I'll let you guess which one of your Pta blondes on this site does it without!
George
George - Re: The 'old' days
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile

Johan, as ever, is talking rubbish, and is a danger to sexworkers, their clients, himself, and any person who is unfortunate enough to be attached to him. Testing has a window period of 30-90 days, sometimes longer. In the case of sexworkers, that makes any test extremely unreliable. No one should have to listen to his crap on this site any more.
Sally
Sally - Re: The 'old' days
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile

Thank you George.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.