Navigation
Craig
Craig - Rustenburg Ladies
Rustenburg Ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:39

Does any know of any ladies in the Rustenburg area, am going up there, next week for work and would like some, afer hour activities.

So if any one knows of any places or ladies please let me know.

Thanks
hunkie07
hunkie07 - Re: Rustenburg Ladies
Re: Rustenburg Ladies
Basic Member
View Profile

Hello Craig,

Just go behind the Kentucky Fried Chicken in the main road, you will see them on the street corner. Between R30 - R60. For greek its R60.

Cheers
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Rustenburg Ladies
Less than 5 posts

There's a strip club in the main road. But don't ask me how to get there, I was pissed out of my mind when I stumbled upon it.
Narcissus
Narcissus - Re: Rustenburg Ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 42
View Profile

Ah, the Kentucky Fried Chicken ladies ... once you've got past the oily breasts and fatty thighs, all you're left with is a greasy box ...
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

Ah, the Kentucky Fried Chicken ladies ... once you've got past the oily breasts and fatty thighs, all you're left with is a greasy box ...

Which is why you have to be a cunning linguist and avoid this type of thing. Of course, you do know that a greasy box is also know as a grease trap in food & beverage circles.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

If you go back into the very old threads you'll find some very good advice from 'johan200' regarding visiting greasy boxes and, more importantly, how to prepare for the visit. He said (and I quote),

"waht i duz abowt too weaks beefor makin a vizit is to towtilly stop brushin my teef. Mi mouf ven tasts so kak thet the smellyist olde gash tasts OK. Youse okes shud tries it sumtymes"
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

Further to my 12:11 above:

"We've all heard that a million monkeys monkeys banging away on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now thanks to the internet, we know this is not true."

Robert Silensky
California University Professor
Craig
Craig - Re: Rustenburg Ladies
Basic Member
View Profile

Erm well thanks all I think
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

Hey, come on guys - Apart from smart-ass comments we have not given Craig any useful information at all. Surely we can do better than the above.

Craig, a place worth visiting for a drink and a good meal is Hartleys a country pub just outside of the suburbs (actuall not far at all). It does not allow under 23 year olds so you're unlikely to meet 'johan200' there.

Don't know about any commercial nooky though.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

re: 15:01

Sorry 'johan200' "actuall" above should read actually.

Apologies.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.