Navigation
Knightrider78
Knightrider78 - PHOENIX
PHOENIX
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1050
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-11 09:38:14

So this weekend I visited my HOME TOWN of PHOENIX.

I had NO issues on the drive down to KZN or in PHOENIX.
Never felt unsafe, spent time with my neighbours that I grew up with, some of whom are Black and say there is NO such things as what is being reported by the media or some EFFing parties.

Things have pretty much gone back to normal i.e. the residents of both PHOENIX and surrounding areas have become a community again, NO RACIAL ISSUES at all.

Then you get that 1 EFFing party that comes after the dust has settled to refuel issues by taunting the residents of PHOENIX in an attempt to INSTIGATE a REACTION from PHOENIX residents, which, they FAILED to do, because the people have seen them for who they are.

They went into an area under the pretence of PEACE but disobeyed the agreed planned march route and carried signage that was incitefull to a particular race group yet PHOENIX is and has been for over 25 years a MIXED race township.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.