Navigation
Muffdiver
Muffdiver - Re: what time
Re: what time
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:33

On a normal night I think that you can shut up shop around 10pm.

But as to a dayor night I'm not so sure. In fact I'm not sure what a dayor night is to be frank.

You may want to search for dayor night using Google - there my be some special requiremenst for dayor nights.

Best wishes
Bull
Bull - Re: what time
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile

Personally, definitely night during the weekdays. I just don't know why there are so many ppl who can visit ladies during the day, don't they have to work?
Chmok
Chmok - Re: what time
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile

Feetjie,

forgive Muffdiver's acid response. He's as gay as a real skeef moffie standing on the Pisa tower overlooking the jolly view, but mind not to call him an @!#$ - he'll get all exited and starts saying silly things, at excruciating length nogal. What he's doing on this pussysite is a bit, err, queer, but maybe he's looking for that closet-door again.

Bull's right. (Also) evenings, as many as you can stand or manage, and your prerogative until what time you'll keep 'open', no pun but punters intended. I'd presume the later the drunker but ask around. Consider Sunday (nights) also, more relaxed maybe.

Remains one question - who's Peter? ;-)
Muffdiver
Muffdiver - Re: what time
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile

Oh what fun one can have provoking the homophobes!

Chmok. Wow!! I suppose you told your mates how tough you are when you met for a dop this weekend. You go boy!

"Come what may, we must lift the fog from Chmoks thinking"*

*sentence lifted from output of complaints letter generator.

Chmok I would correspond further but it's a bit unfair of me to engage in a battle of wits with the unarmed:)
johan200
johan200 - Re: what time
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 133
View Profile

back to working time: why is it that mostly only ugly and fat girls wirk on Sundays??? It is very difficult to get a decent poppie on a Sunday, even in the clubs that are open. Yesterday I could not get hold of a single decent poppie to spyker. Its really irritating that alot of girls both online and in newspapers say 24/7 but never available on a Sunday.
Narcissus
Narcissus - Re: what time
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile

Sorry, Johan. All the hot babes were at my place, drinking wine spritzers and watching re-runs of the Blue Bulls hammering Griquas ...
[deleted]
[deleted] - what time
what time
Less than 5 posts

Please tell me when a lady should be available, as in what time of dayor night? Please keep in mind i am only human.
johan200
johan200 - Re: what time
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 135
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:34

ah a dreamer! at least he supports a great rugby team.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: what time
Less than 5 posts

Johan,
Did you try any girls on te W/rand on Sunday?
Katie
Katie - Re: what time
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 34
View Profile

Sweetie personally my Sundays are for my children but if you do arrange to meet me say on a Wendsday then I'm sure I accomodate you on a Sunday

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.